Platinum Beaute Overview:
Platinum Beaute is an anti-aging cream that is committed to bring back your skin’s youthful health and complexion. This product is being offered exclusively online, and is available for a limited time free trial offer where you pay only for a minimal fee to cover for product shipment and handling initially, that is, until the trial period lapses.
About Platinum Beaute — Does It Really Work?
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer which makes it problematic to establish its credibility and successful track record when it comes to formulating anti-aging skin care products.
Information about this product is neither shared via an official website but rather via third party websites, that includes affiliate marketing websites.
Based on claims made by about this product, the formula has been designed to bring about the following benefits:
- Soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Firm and tighten your skin.
- Lighten hyper pigmentation problems and brighten you overall complexion.
- Promote a more flawless and more radiant appearance with continued product application.
What Are The Ingredients In Platinum Beaute?
- Matrixyl 3000+: There are no details anywhere, although Matrixyl and Matrixyl 3000 do, and it this is similar to those, then it must consist of a proprietary blend of peptides that help speed up the rate of skin repair and renewal.
- Argireline: Smoothens out the skin surface by relaxing and stretching back the muscles underneath.
- Grape Stem Cells: Dramatically improve skin regeneration, it facilitates your skin’s faster transformation and renewal, as it also protects your skin from future causes of damage and aging.
Directions To Use
Platinum Beaute is recommended for day and night application. Apply a generous amount of this product after cleansing and toning. Always layer with a broad spectrum sunscreen with at least an SPF 30 UVB protection to help your skin better cope with repairs.
- Platinum Beaute is covered by a 30-day money back guarantee.
- This product is available via a limited time free trial offer where you pay a minimal cost to try the product and see how your skin responds to the formula.
- This product has a thin, sheer, and watery texture that easily blends well into your skin.
- The full composition of the formula is not openly disclosed, making assessment of effectiveness and safety impossible to accomplish.
- This product appears to have a very limited distribution network.
- Platinum Beaute reviews indicate problems experienced with returns, refunds, and order cancellations.
Does Platinum Beaute Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the few ingredients identified and given the small number of product reviews, irritations and allergies are possible side effects that may be experienced when using Platinum Beaute.
As a precaution, always perform a patch test before product application to check for allergies. The primary ingredient, argireline, has also been accused of causing skin to sag over the long-term.
Platinum Beaute Customer Reviews:
Platinum Beaute reviews read:
- “This company is a total SCAM – and extremely fraudulent. I pretend to offer you a free sample, but avoid to tell you that unless you yourself actively in writing cancel the subscription within a few days, they charge you the full amount by sending you a email with ‘order confirmation’. They violate all European consumer protection rules for online shopping. They never give you an option to cancel when receiving the sample, they do not inform you about the full price etc – they just charge you!!!! MY BEST ADVISE: Stay miles away from this extremely disgusting scam” — Rolf Lind on TrustPilot
- “I have tried the product few months ago and stopped for a while. Now, I’m deciding to order it again because of all the products that I’ve tried, Platinum Beaute was the only one that really worked for me. I’m 64yrs old and visible signs of aging was seen, but this cream firmed, toned, brightened and most importantly wrinkles were disappearing off my face. I really Loved it, and I’m ordering it again now ‘coz it works for me. I must admit that within 4 days of use, I could see the difference on my skin, and by 7-14 days? Oh what a difference!!” — Tara on TrustPilot
Platinum Beaute is a rather intriguing anti-aging cream. It makes a long list of bold promises but, the manufacturer fails to provide the details of how the formula works to deliver on the claims. At the end of the day, you may get a good moisturizer at best.
The post Platinum Beaute Review: Is This Anti-Aging Cream Safe To Use? appeared first on .