Cellutox Body Oil Overview
Cellutox Body Oil, available as a 100 ml bottle sold at £37 (roughly 48 USD), is marketed as a cellulite and body cleansing oil that can thoroughly cleanse and detoxify the skin.
In this Cellutox Body Oil review, you will discover many things about how this product works.
About Cellutox Body Oil – Does it really work?
Elemis is the #1 British Luxury Skin Care Brand. All of their formulations are groundbreaking solutions that are made up of natural and highly effective ingredients. They used biologically active ingredients that have been sourced from nature to deliver skincare solutions that will yield pure results.
According to the manufacturer, ELEMIS Cellutox Active Body Oil can deliver the following benefits:
- Detoxifies and cleanses the skin
- Prevents toxin build up that is caused by lack of exercise, stress and unhealthy diet
- Relieves constipation
- Minimizes appearance of cellulite
- Energizes the body
- Leaves skin smooth and soft
What are the ingredients in Cellutox Body Oil
If you want to know how the oil works, here are some of the active Cellutox Body Oil ingredients:
- Lemon and Juniper Essential oils: These extracts provide the energizing scent of the oil. In addition to that, these essential oils are also said to be highly moisturizing and nourishing to the skin.
- Sea Fennel and Sea Buckthorn: These rich sea extracts are the ones responsible for detoxifying the body and giving the body the energizing boost that it needs. In addition to that, these extracts can also cleanse the slugging areas of the skin to prevent toxin buildup.
Directions to use
For best results, pour the oil into your palms and rub it over problem areas like the abdomen, thighs, and buttocks. Use the ELEMIS Cellutox Active Body Oil daily after taking a shower. This is best applied in the morning and at night, before 7 pm.
- The oil is free of parabens and synthetic fragrances.
- It can energize the body.
- It can also remove toxins that can make the body become sluggish.
- The product is expensive.
- There are no clinical studies that can prove its effectiveness.
- It contains fragrant chemicals.
Does Cellutox Body Oil have any side-effects?
Because of the fragrant chemical content of the oil, you may experience a few Cellutox Body Oil side-effects including irritation, redness, blemishes, itchiness, and inflammation.
Cellutox Body Oil Customer Reviews
Get to know more about how this product really works by reading these Cellutox Body Oil reviews:
“Fab u lous. I’m not one for writing reviews but this is probably the best product I’ve ever used. I have used this product for no longer that two weeks, along with a cuctus dry body brush. My cellulite has gone. Vanished. I used a dry body brush on dry skin before showering, it’s a little painful at first but you get used to it. Don’t wet the brush, then hop in the shower, I just do my normal routine and then get out and add the Cellutox oil on top my bottom and thighs, my skin also feels very smooth. I am a 12-14 on my bottom half but for my celulite was quite bad.” -Liv on the manufacturer’s website
“I bought 1 packet on a Caribbean cruise, it was supposed to be a “powerful diuretic” and it had to used 1/2 packet in tub of warm water for 1 hour soak. They told me it would pull all the fluid out of my heel and foot, after the 2nd soak I noticed very little difference though it did feel good on my feet with the different herbs and make my feet feel softer, but not a detox effect like they stated. It was $18.00 a packet and not worth it. They wanted me to buy a lot more, but I didn’t and also the muscleease oil. Still not sure if I will buy that after I read the other reviews. I give it a 1 star, it was more hype than actual detoxing. I never buy what they recommend as it usually is not a good deal or too good to be true, plus you pay an upcharge of at least 15% on the ships.” -Diane P. on Amazon
Cellutox Body Oil seems like the answers to the toxin buildup in our body. However, the way on how the product works is not clear and unfortunately, there are no clinical studies that can prove that the oil is really able to deliver its claims.
The post ELEMIS Cellutox Active Body Oil Review: Should You Buy This Cellulite-Creams? appeared first on .