Purasia Collagen Overview
Purasia Collagen is a very potent Skin anti wrinkle serum specially made to increase collagen production and improve cellular regeneration to fight against the early signs of skin aging. It is said to strengthen and nourish the skin.
This Purasia Collagen review will help you discover more about the serum to find out if it will suit your needs.
About Purasia Collagen – Does it really work?
Manufactured and distributed by a company called Purasia, the Purasia Collagen Serum was launched online just recently. The company’s website claims that this anti-aging serum:
- Is effective in fighting and diminishing blemishes and wrinkles
- Provides intense hydration throughout the day
- Helps treat underlying skin issues that cause early aging
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Reduces the depth and appearance of fine lines, expression lines, and wrinkles
- Nourishes the skin from deep within
- Hydrates, softens and moisturizes the skin intensely for enhanced moisture locking ability and reduced dryness
- Improves the skin texture without clogging the pores
- Can be used as spot treatment
- Helps the skin regain its lost firmness and elasticity
- Makes the skin supple, soft, healthy, and smooth
- Soothes irritated skin
- Protects from sunburns, discoloration, and UVA or UVB radiation damage
What are the ingredients in Purasia Collagen
The Purasia Collagen ingredients include:
- Vitamin C: This water-soluble vitamin is a known antioxidant and anti-aging agent. It nourishes and helps replace damaged tissues as well as fight against photo-aging, hyperpigmentation, and acne-induced blemishes. Also, it improves skin texture by contributing in the production of elastin to thicken, heal, and protect skin cells. It activates collagen synthesis for firmer, brighter, and smoother skin.
- Vitamin E: This ingredient comes in oil extract form that reverses skin aging and acts as a moisturizer and cleansing agent. It also contains antioxidants that soothe burns and neutralize free radicals caused by UV rays.
- PEG 100 Stearate: This is a usual component of antimicrobial creams. It functions in maintaining the original consistency and softening the skin through intense hydration and moisture.
- Glyceryl Stearate: This ingredient is found in many skin care products like creams, serums, and lotions because of its protective ability against sun damage, flaking, and dryness of the skin. It helps moisten and lubricate the surface of the skin to make it smoother and control the defense against diseases.
- Sodium Stearyl Lactylate: This has an unparalleled skin moisturizing, repairing, and hydrating effect and is the ingredient responsible for the smooth application of serums.
- Olive Oil Extract: This is a very light yet moisturizing oil that stays long in the skin and is suitable for all skin types. It improves skin health by healing acne, treating inflammation, and protecting the skin from certain diseases and even cancer. It also aids in removing dead skin cells, leaving the skin glowing and renewed.
- Peptides: These help fight aging, wrinkles, dark marks, swelling, blackheads, dark circles, and puffiness resulting to firmer and more toned skin.
- Honey Extract: Has antibacterial, moisturizing, and nourishing properties for soft, plump skin.
Directions to use
After washing your face and wiping it dry with a soft cotton towel, apply and lightly massage a small amount of the Purasia Collagen Serum on your face and neck. Allow it to completely dry and be absorbed into the skin for about 30 minutes.
It is advisable to do a patch test for first time users. To do this, apply a little serum on the wrist area and leave it on for at least 5 seconds. If no irritation appears, you can proceed to apply the serum on your face.
- Moisturizes the skin, keeping it soft and supple
- Lightens blemishes and dark spots
- Gives the skin a healthy glow
- Gives smaller pores
- Reduces fine lines and crow’s feet
- Helps replenish dry, chapped skin
- Lightens the skin tone
- Smooth and light consistency
- Limited availability of information about the product and company
- Absence of certified resources of reviews
Does Purasia Collagen have any side-effects?
There are no clinically proven Purasia Collagen side-effects. Since the ingredients are all natural, it is deemed to be safe for most people. However, allergic reactions to certain components cannot be completely avoided.
Purasia Collagen Customer Reviews
Unfortunately, there are no available Purasia Collagen reviews to act as your basis about whether or not buying this serum is worth it or not.
In conclusion, Purasia Collagen has many promising effects against aging and skin damage. However, there are no adequate evidence and reviews to prove that the manufacturer’s claims are true. The only way to find out is to risk buying a product that you are not sure about.
The post Purasia Collagen Serum Review: Is This anti-wrinkle-serum Safe To Use? appeared first on .