Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar Overview
About Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar — Does It Really Work?
From the successful spa enterprise of certified aesthetician Rachel Roff, Urban Skin Solutions, comes Urban Skin Rx from which this product comes from. The North Carolina, USA based skin care company is best known for products that lighten and whiten skin and always made to specially tackle specific skin tones.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Provides a mild and gentle exfoliating solution to keep your skin free of impurities day in and day out.
- Purifies your skin to help rid it of blemishes and prevent future infections.
- Promote skin clarity and a grease-free surface.
- Soften and smoothen your skin to give it a nice and youthful complexion.
- Good for use as a mask to give your skin an extra boost, extra cleanse, extra radiance.
What Are The Ingredients In Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar?
- Coconut Oil: Boosts your skin’s moisture content, it also has natural antibacterial properties that helps purify your skin
- Palm Kernel Oil: Loaded with Vitamin A and antioxidants that help make it render overtime work to regenerate, revive, and protect your skin round-the-clock.
- Safflower Seed Oil: Contains natural components that help alleviate skin irritations to give your skin a smoother and a more even complexion.
- Glycerin: Restores your skin’s ideal moisture levels.
- Soybean Protein: Helps soothe dryness and irritation as it increases your skin’s moisture content.
- Niacinamide: Re-energizes your skin cells and provides powerful antioxidant protection to make your skin more resilient to irritation and infection.
- Kojic Acid: Lightens hyper pigmented skin and promotes a brighter overall skin tone.
Directions to Use
Apply Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar on damp skin. Massage and lather for at least 2 minutes before thoroughly rinsing off with lukewarm water. Pat dry then follow through with your go-to toner, essence and moisturizer to immediately restore your skin’s moisture balance.
- Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar contains powerful antioxidants and kojic acid, all tested and repeatedly proven to lighten dark marks and brighten overall complexion.
- This product comes with a sponge to help your skin get a deeper kind of clean.
- This product is relatively more expensive than most other cleansers that perform in the same way it claims to do so.
- Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar contains coconut oil which some people, including skin experts, have come to associate with clogged pores, and often not recommended for the very skin types for which this product has been specially formulated for, that is, oily and blemish-prone skin.
Does Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including azalaic acid, kojic acid, and botanical ingredients, depending on your skin’s tolerance to these ingredients.
- Increased risk for clogged pores, skin infection, and acne breakouts due to coconut oil.
Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar Customer Reviews
Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar reviews read:
- “Did not change anything for me.” — Mila Frederick on Amazon
- “I have been struggling with acne and dark spots since I was 13 yrs old!!! I have tried EVERYTHING!! Nothing seem to work, or would work only for a month or so then stopped! I stalk (lol) Fantasia on her Instagram and I saw she was using UrbanSkin RX and her amazing results, so I thought I would give it a try. I will NEVER try anything else again. My skin has cleared up, my face is baby smooth and my dark spots are finally going away!!! THANK YOU!!!!” — Audrah on the manufacturer’s website
Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar is not the first cleanser to claim that it can purify your skin with every wash, neither is it the only one that contains brightening ingredients, such as kojic and azalaic acids. It’s a fairly composed cleanser that comes at a relatively more expensive price tag. In the end, you need to decide which kind of skin toning you need based on your skin type, sensitivity to cleansing agents, and even your normal daily grind.
The post Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar Review: Is It Safe And Effective? appeared first on .