Acure Sensitive Facial Cleanser Overview
Acure Sensitive Facial Cleanser, US $20 for a 118 ml tube, is a facial wash cleanser specially formulated for people who have dry and sensitive skin types.
About Acure Sensitive Facial Cleanser — Does It Really Work?
ACURE is a skin care brand that has an entire family see through the formulation of non-toxic products. This brand is strongly committed to create beauty that does not contain parabens and other toxic preservatives, sulfates, phthalates, gluten, and synthetic dyes.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Loosen the tough dirt and impurities covering up your skin
- Draw out excess oils and other impurities from your pores
- Cleanse and calm your skin and your senses as you wash
- Revive your skin’s liveliness
- Promote better hydration and a refreshed, dewier look
What Are The Ingredients In Acure Sensitive Facial Cleanser?
- Aloe: Improve your skin’s natural healing mechanism, it also supports the rebuilding of your skin’s protective layer
- Acai Fruit Extract: Improves your skin’s antioxidant levels, it also improves your skin’s moisture content
- Peony Stem Cell: Known for its astringent properties, it tones your skin, tightens your pores and promotes a fairer complexion, all while simultaneously encouraging faster regeneration
- Sunflower Amino Acids: Serve as building blocks that facilitate skin repairs and renewal
- Organic Argan Oil: Delivers a considerable amount of moisture to restore your skin’s dewiness, it also facilitates repair for your skin’s barrier layer to keep moisture in
Directions to Use
Acure Sensitive Facial Cleanser must be used just like any other cleanser. Wet face then massage gently for at least 1 minute before rinsing off. Immediately follow through with your go-to serums and moisturizers to immediately lock in the moisture and boost the dewiness some more.
- Acure Sensitive Facial Cleanser has been guaranteed suitable for vegans and those who have sensitivities with gluten.
- This product does not contain sulfates, phenoxyethanol, parabens, or any other toxic chemical preservatives.
- User reviews reveal that this product is easy to use and hassle-free to include in your regimen.
- This product has an odor that does not sit well with many users, including the ones who are satisfied with this product’s results.
- Acure Sensitive Facial Cleanser reviews indicate that this product’s formula can be extremely drying.
Does Acure Sensitive Facial Cleanser Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, allergic reactions caused by any one or more components of this cleanser are possiboe side effects that may be experienced when using Acure Sensitive Facial Cleanser, depending on your history of allergies.
Acure Sensitive Facial Cleanser Customer Reviews
Acure Sensitive Facial Cleanser Reviews read:
- “My skin is both dry and sensitive; despite this product being marketed for my skin type, I still found it drying. It is also not effective at removing makeup. Although it didn’t appear to irritate my skin, it did irritate my eyes. I appreciate that the ingredients are natural and that the product is not tested on animals, however I can’t say that I would recommend this product for anyone with dry skin.” — iHerb Customer
- “I am finally taking a closer look at my skin mainly because I will be 34 next mo. And I was looking for something natural and I think this is it! I follow a YouTuber who mentioned using this product and I decided to give it a try. I went to target because I couldn’t wait to try it out and let’s just say I’m hooked. I am looking forward to seeing the progress of my skin over time. I am hesitant with using certain products because I have sensitive skin but this sensitive cleanser is very light smooth and provides the feeling of Rejuvenation instantly. I will definitely consistently use this product however I do think it’s important to buy more of the product line to see complete results.
I am looking into purchasing the daily cream and a few others. I recommend every woman and man to definitely use this product. Natural is always better!” — J. MiNee on the manufacturer’s website
Acure Sensitive Facial Cleanser will give you skin that’s beyond refreshed, it comes back to life. There is no claim about stripping off stubborn makeup so you may have to do that as a separate step. Despite the well meaning formula, there are no guarantees that this cleanser will be suitable for your skin.
The post Acure Sensitive Facial Cleanser Review: Is It Safe And Effective? appeared first on .