L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream Overview
Designed to brighten and improve the eye contour, L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream is advertised to be able to reduce and correct fine lines, eye bags, and dark circles. It features an Opti-Blur Technology that helps against tired looking eyes.
About L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream – Does It Really Work?
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Magic White Double Whitening Eye Cream is manufactured by L’Oreal Paris, one of the world’s largest cosmetics and beauty company. The company started with the development of a hair dye and was founded in Paris, France in 1953.
The company is involved actively in nanotechnology, tissue engineering, pharmaceuticals, and dermatology. For more conclusive and reliable results, they test on actual human skin derived from breast surgeries rather than using animals.
Today, they manufacture skin care products, hair dyes, makeup, sunscreen, shampoos, and even perfumes.
The manufacturer claims that this eye cream:
- Uses Opti-Blur Technology that instantly reduces dark eye circles, bags, fine lines, and fatigued appearance of the eyes
- Has magic beads that melt into the skin which instantly evens out and brightens the complexion, reducing dullness and darkness.
- Can brighten and visibly lift the eye contour area for a flawless, radiant look
- Is suitable for people with sensitive eyes or wear contact lens
- Dermatologically tested
- Tested on Asian skin
- Uses a double whitening action
- Leaves the skin brighter, more even-toned, hydrated, recharged, and vibrant
What are the ingredients in L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream
The active L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream Ingredients include:
- Opti-Blur Technology and Caffeine: Provide double whitening actions to instantly and visibly brighten and whiten the skin. The combined action immediately blurs away fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles around the eyes, making the contour area more lifted, vibrant, and fair.
- Caffeine: Helps in easing inflammation and reduce puffiness around the eyes by constricting the small blood vessels under the skin.
- Vitamin Cg Or Ascorbyl Glucoside: A synthetic form of Vitamin C that has anti-aging effects, elicit antioxidant protection against free radicals, and enhance the radiant glow of the skin.
- Micro-Whitening Pigments: Visibly reduce eye bags, wrinkles, and dark circles.
Directions To Use
After cleansing the whole face, apply the L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Magic White Double Whitening Eye Cream on and around the eye contour area. Do this daily in the morning and at night before bed.
- Comes in a convenient tube container
- L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream reviews say that the formula is lightweight and gets absorbed well into the skin
- A small amount goes a long way
- Comes with a pleasant mild scent
- The tingling sensation caused by the cream is sometimes too much to handle for some users
- Does not do so much for lightening and brightening very dark eye circles
Does L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream side-effects include dryness of the eye area or irritation of the eyes due to the product’s vapors, especially the first few times of using it and when applied daily.
Based on customer reviews, users find that using it occasionally or closing the eyes while applying it prevents this problem. In some cases, the skin gets used to it after a few applications.
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream Customer Reviews
- One Amazon Customer by the username Susmita De said in her L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream review: “A Worth try for those who have concerns over under eye problems. It contains very fine silver shiners which instantly brighten up the under eye and can be easily covered under light foundation. It also makes eye appeared less tired. It’s (eye cream + foundation / concealer) effect last for a good 5 to 6 hours. Does not do much for reducing fine lines though.” Amazon.com
- Another anonymous Amazon customer review says” I am not satisfied with the product. It is completely waste of money. It causes irritation on my eyes. Doesn’t give any soothing effect. It has unnecessary shimmers, which i don’t know how much safe to use on daily basis.”
The L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream does work for brightening and evening out the complexion around the eyes but may leave white casts on users with dark complexion. It also works instantly but apparently has no long-term results or long-lasting effects. Although it does offer coverage, it seems to not do very much for reducing wrinkles or concealing dark circles effectively.
The post L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream Review: Is It Safe And Effective? appeared first on .