Revitol Skin Tag Remover Overview
Revitol Skin Tag Remover, available as a 15 ml pump bottle that is sold for a price of US $39.95, is marketed as an all-natural treatment for skin tags. This skin-brightener said to deliver effective results without scarring and irritation.
You can know more about this product in this Revitol Skin Tag Remover review.
About Revitol Skin Tag Remover – Does It Really Work?
Revitol Skin Tag Remover is a formulation of a skin care company that was founded in 2002. According to the company’s official site, they are dedicated to delivering premium quality health and beauty solutions to their clients. They claim to combine the use of finest ingredients with the latest breakthroughs in the skin care industry. The company first introduced the skin remover for a free trial period before making it available in the market.
As per the manufacturer’s claims, the skin tag remover can deliver the following benefits:
- Painless way to remove skin tag
- Removes skin tag with no scarring and irritation
- Eliminates skin overgrowth
- Shrinks skin tags within just 2 weeks
Bow how effective can it be? Let this review be your guide!
What Are The Ingredients In Revitol Skin Tag Remover
A quick look at the ingredients list will reveal that it contains all-natural ingredients. Here are some of the Revitol Skin Tag Remover ingredients you may like to know about:
- Thuja Occidentalis: This extract is used throughout history in treating various skin disorders including moles and skin tags. However, the method on how it works is entirely unknown.
- Sunflower Oil: This oil is rich in antioxidants and nutrients that are effective against eczema, redness, irritation, and acne. It is also known to be a superior hydrating agent and keeps skin supple, moist and healthy.
- Tea Tree Oil: Work as a natural astringent and helps soothe skin irritations.
Directions To Use
The directions for Revitol Skin Tag Remover application requires users to use it for three times a day. It must be applied to the skin tags directly, and according to the, manufacturer, you can already see visible results within just 2 weeks.
- It contains natural ingredients.
- The skin tag remover can shrink the size of the skin tags without any need for surgery or painful procedures.
- The remover can be purchased and used without any need for a prescription.
- The product does not have clinical studies to back its claims.
- It contains alcohol.
- The legit reviews about this product state that it is ineffective.
Does Revitol Skin Tag Remover Have Any Side-Effects?
The manufacturer claims that the remover is completely safe to use and it has no side effects. Unfortunately, clinical studies done on some of the ingredients state otherwise. With that in mind, here are some of Revitol Skin Tag Remover side-effects that you may experience:
- The active ingredient, Thuja occidentalis, has been associated with various side effects like vomiting, nausea, asthma and many more. It is also not recommended for pregnant women.
Revitol Skin Tag Remover Customer Reviews
We have scoured the internet for users’ comments about this remover. Here are some of the Revitol Skin Tag Remover reviews that we have found:
“I brought this product from you as I had a huge skin tag on my upper chest. Having tried so many things that did not work, I found Revitol skin tag remover. I used it three times daily as it suggests and it dissolved the skin tag over a period of two weeks and even got the root too. I am amazed as there is no scar! Your product is worth every penny, I am pleased, and i did not have to pay tons of money for surgical removal, which would have scared my chest.Leo” – Leo from Revitolskintagremoval.com
“Absolute junk. Used it for months as directions indicated. Nothing. Very expensive junk. The company should give everyone their money back for false advertisement. Too bad I bought this junk before reading the real website about it. The website I looked at initially talked like it was a miracle remedy for skin tags. Obviously a website put up by the makers of this junk. I would have had better chance of success buying an expired lottery ticket than wasting time and money on this. Major disappointment. Will do research better from now on. Would like to see Amazon drop this junk if they are still making the mistake of selling it.” -Ployhunter from Amazon.com
Revitol Skin Tag Remover contains natural ingredients which will not cause any harm to the skin. However, there are no clinical studies that can prove that these ingredients are effective in removing skin tags.
The post Revitol Skin Tag Remover Review: Is This Skin Brightener Safe To Use? appeared first on .