Hydraphase Intense Mask Introduction
Hydraphase Intense Mask, US $20 for a 50 ml tube, is a mask treatment that has been specially formulated to deliver an intense hydration at significantly higher volumes to instantly relieve your skin from dryness and cause it to appear plumper and better hydrated.
What Does Hydraphase Intense Mask Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been designed and formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Helps restore your skin’s ideal hydration functions to keep your skin well hydrated over longer periods of time
- Enhances your skin’s vitality and bright complexion
- Refreshes your skin and restore its optimal moisture content without the need for a greasy formula
- Soothes your skin from chronic dryness and calm it from associated irritations
- Improve your skin’s protection from future damage with the infusion of antioxidants
Hydraphase Intense Mask Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is manufactured and distributed under the La Roche-Posay brand. It is a robust line of cosmeceuticals that are designed to deliver very specific skin care solutions for very specific skin concerns raised by consumers who know exactly what they want and need. La Roche-Posay is one of the many brands owned and operated worldwide by industry giant, L’Oreal Group.
Working of Hydraphase Intense Mask
This mask has been formulated to deliver a single, overarching goal, and that is to restore your skin’s optimal moisture content and ideal hydration functions to improve its appearance instantly but, more importantly, to improve your skin health in the future.
Hydraphase Intense Mask Ingredients
- Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid: Better performing than molecular sodium hyaluronate, these ingredients help your skin better capture moisture and retain these longer which, in turn, helps keep your skin better hydrated for longer periods of time.
- Shea Butter: Has a deep nourishing effect on skin, it also contains very high levels of fatty acids that relieves skin irritations, and Vitamin E which helps restore your skin’s protective barrier
- Antioxidant Thermal Spring Water: Has deep nourishing and anti-inflammatory properties that deliver a calming and soothing feeling to your skin which, in effect, evens out your skin tone and help clarify your complexion
Hydraphase Intense Mask Pros
- This product is specifically formulated to treat and heal dehydrated skin but, is perfectly suitable for use on all skin types.
- The formula does not contain parabens, chemicals that can cause ugly, lifelong diseases that disrupt your otherwise normal hormone levels and physiological conditions.
- This product leaves the skin with an feeling of having been extremely hydrated without unnecessarily making your skin feel and look greasy.
Hydraphase Intense Mask Cons
- This product is relatively more expensive for its size relative to other brands within this product’s category.
- Several Hydraphase Intense Mask reviews indicate that this product may not be able to deliver on its claims across all users of all skin types and with a wide array of skin issues.
Hydraphase Intense Mask Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including denatured alcohol, aritificial fragrances, dyes
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to Triethanolamine
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs
- Increased risk for reproductive health related dysfunctions due to EDT
Hydraphase Intense Mask must only be used several times in a week. Spread product to coat your skin. Leave on for no more than 10 minutes. Wipe off excess products with a cotton pad.
Hydraphase Intense Mask reviews posted by users read:
- “The product is okay, but, compare to this size of product, it is kind too expensive. I bought this one month and using it for one month, doesn’t seem to be work, I prefer their sun block items than this one.”
- “Works as claimed! My sensitive, atopic skin, which is oily in the T-Zone, is completely rehydrated without greasiness. Stopped the flakiness of my rosacea. Worked well under makeup after being tissued off. I will use this at least one time a week; the hydration appears to last for at least a few days. However, I don’t know if they ran out, as it took a long time to arrive. But it was worth the wait. I couldn’t find it locally.”
Hydraphase Intense Mask is meant to function as a mid-week boost to revitalize your skin and help fight mid-week skin fatigue. While you might think that is exactly what you need, you should seriously look into your skin requirements first and examine how well this product fits into your routine.
The post Hydraphase Intense Mask Review: Is It Really Effective? appeared first on .