DermaWand, sold at the best price of US $89.99 via reseller sites, this device is available for a risk-free 30-day trial via the official product website where you are initially charged just USS $14.95 to cover shipping and handling costs only. If you don’t return the product, it means you are satisfied and you will be charged with the full product price of US $120 in 3 increments.
This product delivers the following benefits:
- Use radio frequency technology to heal and restore your skin without any surgery nor injections of any sort
- Deliver stimulation that improves micro circulation and, with regular use, your overall skin health
- Tighten your skin to reduce sagging and improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Ease and de-puff eye bags and circles
DermaWand and DermaVitál are registered trademarks of ICTV Brands Inc. with operations and customer support available to US and Canada territories.
Every purchase comes with:
- DermaWand: a radio frequency device that delivers deep tissue stimulation to restore your skin health without surgery
- Derma Vital Pre-Face Treatment: solution used to enhance the effects of your DermaWand
- Instructional video and leaflet
DermaWand should be used twice daily, ideally as part of your morning and evening Skin care routine, following a fresh cleanse, each treatment lasting for 3 minutes. For best results, use this product with the Derma Vital Pre-Face Treatment, DermaVital Hydra Infusion (contains sesame oil, lanolin, glycerin and a host of humectants), Derma Vital Skin Mist (purified water), and Derma Vital Hydra Support formulated for chronically very dry skin.
- This product uses thermal energy technology to revitalize deep skin tissues without having to damage the upper layers of your skin.
- The mechanism includes stimulating your skin with a facial massage that delivers a micro-current with up to 100,000 cycles per second, enhancing oxygen and fluid circulation.
- The device delivers oxygenated air to your skin to restore the ideal level of skin health.
- A DermaWand review posted by a user claimed that her eye bags improved in just two days of product use.
- This product has limited distribution and may not be as easy to access, whereas it is also available via reseller sites, other than the official product website, authenticity may have to be established and there’s a chance your purchase may not be covered by the 30-day guarantee that you automatically get when you buy from the product website.
- A DermaWand review made by a user alleged that majority of the positive reviews about this product are paid reviews and are aimed at misleading users to buy the product.
DermaWand is based on radio frequency treatment, an anti-aging treatment, the effectivity of which has been established and makes RF a highly respected procedure to tighten and pull up loose skin. Consider availing of the risk-free trial. Or, find another product that you find more suitable before trying anything as drastic and risky as a surgery.
The post DermaWand Review: Is This Product Really Good For Your Skin? appeared first on .