Fillerina Product Description
Fillerina Dermo Replenishing Treatment, US $150 to US $175 depending on the grade of solution preferred, is a two-step wrinkle reducing application that comes with two solutions — the Replenishing Gel Preparation, and the Nourishing Film for the Oval of the Face — and a special applicator with a truncated tip for better spot correction control.
- Fills up the void in your skin that causes your skin to wrinkle and show fine lines
- Add volume to restore density and firmness in areas commonly affected by loosening and sagging skin
- Aid your skin to heal, rebuild and restructure damaged tissues on the skin matrix to restore optimal nutrient levels that plump up your skin
- Fade and smoothen out creases and firm up sagging skin with visible results following continued product use
Labo International is the company behind the Fillerina product line that has been launched in 2012, following 5 years of extensive research that saw through the secret formulation that eventually became the foundation of Fillerin — the Fillerina Gel.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Available in the formulation in 6 different forms that have varying molecular weights, all of which combined, work to fill in wrinkles and fine lines, as well as improve the density and firmness of areas of your skin that are prone to sagging, that includes your cheekbones and brow line
- Matrixyl: Plumps up your skin and builds on the improvements with every application, eventually filling in the creases and smoothening out your skin surface
- Vitamin E, Meadowfoam, Seed Oil and Shea Butter: Deep moisturize your skin, leaving it with a comforting feel on the surface as these ingredients aid in repairs and rejuvenation mechanisms happening deep within
Fillerina is available in three grades of formula concentration — Grade 1 for moderate wrinkle manifestation and saggy Skin issues, Grade 2 for visible signs of wrinkling and sagging, and Grade 3 for deep-seated wrinkles and severe skin sagging issues.
Drink two glasses of water before applying the product. Use your preferred solution using the special applicator which should be no less than 1.5 ml. Follow up with the Nourishing Film, 1 to 2 ml, to complete the treatment regimen.
- This product has an innovative complex to offer.
- Fillerina Wrinkle Cream reviews appreciate both the novel anti-wrinkle solution that this product offers as well as the positive results users have experienced.
- This product is formulated with the potentially irritating butylene glycol, and BHT, a suspected carcinogen
- This product is significantly more expensive than most other anti-aging solutions available.
- Fillerina Wrinkle Cream reviews are severely limited which make these insufficient references for when you are trying to make a purchase decision about this product.
Fillerina clearly has an innovation in wrinkle care to offer and by far, a strong R&D to back it up. However, you should only consider if you can maintain such an expensive addition to your routine. Otherwise, several other options are available at much lower rates.
The post Fillerina Review: Would You Recommend This Product To Your Friends? appeared first on .