When your flawless, silky smooth Skin is plagued by Stretch Marks, it’s time to take action, use Talika Zero Stretch Mark, US $88 for 100 ml. This product helps improve your stretch marks in multiple ways, that include:
Giving your skin a serious moisture boost that leaves your skin softer, smoother and more supple to touch
Improving your skin’s elasticity and overall firmness
Fade stretch marks by fading color
Deliver similar results as a study involving 25 subjects, where the following improvements have been observed
Talika is a beauty company dedicated to delivering products that have at least 97 per cent all-natural ingredients in its formulation.
- D-STRETCH® : A proprietary complex that acts as the main ingredient in this product’s formula which the manufacturer alleges helps improve the appearance of both new and long established stretch marks
- Lecithin : An emollient that gives this formula the power to soothe and moisturize your skin
- Plankton Extract : Aids in revitalizing skin cells by supplying it with energy and nutrient-dense minerals to help revive skin health
- Saw Palmetto : Gives your skin sufficient amounts of fatty acids that helps strengthen your skin’s elasticity and bounciness
- Tripeptide : Supplies your skin with amino acids that it can use to fuel several repair processes
- Vitamin E : Moisturizes and strengthens your skin, as it also encourages skin healing and regeneration
- Olive Squalane : Fades stretch marks by deep hydrating your skin and helping to facilitate skin revitalizing mechanisms
Talika Zero Stretch Mark must be applied over affected areas as the product is massaged using small circular motions. To see visible results in just three months, apply the product on your skin twice everyday.
- Contains a highly nourishing line up of ingredients
- Backed up by a consumer perceptions study that highlights the product’s strength in delivering results
- Reduces the area and fades the color of your skin that is affected by stretch marks, giving the illusion of visibly reduced stretch marks
- Product contains peppermint, butylene glycol, and alcohol, highly irritating products that, with constant use over the long-term, can adversely affect how your skin’s overall health, structure and appearance
- Product uses the neurotoxin, phenoxyethanol, as a preservative making this product strongly not recommended for use by pregnant and breastfeeding women; the FDA previously issued a warning on the high, negative potential health impact of this ingredient to the brain and nerve development of babies
- D-STRETCH and how this product can eliminate stretch marks has not been thoroughly explained
The Talika Zero Stretch Mark formulation seems impressive if only the formula could have stuck more solidly on its company’s high value for the creation of safe products. Similar products provide better explanation of formula workings.
The post Talika Zero Stretch Mark Review: Does it deliver what it claims? appeared first on .