When you find that your cellulites are unbearable for you to see, you might want to try keep your hopes up to eliminate it with Ahava Mineral Shaper Cellulite Control, US $50 for 200 ml. This product commits to deliver for you the following cellulite improvement benefits:
Visibly improve how your cellulite appear, regardless of where these are located
- Improve the moisture content of skin on the cellulite-affected area
- Give the surface of your skin a comforting, silkier feel
- Noticeably enhance the contour of your skin as cellulite appear less visible
- Deliver Osmoter, a company patented formula that is enriched with minerals
- Add a massaging action to product application to enhance formula absorption with the use of a rollerball tip
- Maris Aqua (Dead Sea Water): Found to be rich in minerals that benefit your skin’s health and appearance, it also protects your skin from damage caused by environmental factors, as well as oxidative stress and even senescence
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: Enhances the product quality as it also delivers this product’s beneficial ingredients faster and more easily
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil: Deeply hydrate skin and keeps it moisturized over a prolonged period of time
- Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate: Works to beautify your skin in three ways: deep moisturize, provide antioxidant protection, and thicken your skin’s outer barrier which protects against future skin damage but, more importantly, makes your cellulites appear much less noticeable
- Dunaliella Salina (Dead Sea Alga) Extract: Mineral rich, it has a natural protective and cell energizing properties that help enhance skin recovery and healing, including producing more collagen, to prop up your skin and make the dimpling appear less visible
- Arginine: Brightens your skin, calms irritant reactions, and aids in restoring your skin’s healthier status
Ahava Mineral Shaper Cellulite Control must be used morning or night in the shower. Using the rollerball applicator, massage the product against your skin in circular motion for about 2 minutes before rinsing off the product.
- Dead Sea is well-known for its mineral-rich content, therefore giving basis for this product’s claims about the rich makeup of this body of water
- Product comes with a massaging rollerball tip which enhances product absorption and effectiveness in plumping up your cellulite-affected skin
- Lightweight, non-sticky formulation also leaves a shine on your skin even after rinsing
- Product contains PEGs, toxins that can easily attach to carcinogens
- Formula can leave a burning sensation on newly waxed or shaved skin
- Company presents no evidence of product effectivity.
- There is no explanation of how the ingredients work to deliver on product commitments
Ahava Mineral Shaper Cellulite Control is made with an innovative complex of cellulite-enhancing ingredients not commonly seen in firming creams. It could be worth the wait if only there were more information available about the formula and product effectivity.
The post Ahava Mineral Body Shaper Cellulite Control Review: Is it effective? appeared first on .