Formulated to hide skin imperfections caused by scars and stretch marks, Tata Harper Redefining Body Balm, US $120 for 150 ml, addresses one of the toughest skin issues women have. This product is developed with a formula that commits to deliver the following benefits:
- Fade scars and make stretch marks appear less visible
- Enhance the moisture content of your skin to relieve it from dryness and flaking
- Boost your skin’s vitamin and antioxidant levels to improve its overall health and damage protection schemes
- Improve your skin’s natural healing and treatment mechanisms
This product was formulated by Tata Harper, a company that is committed to provide only 100 per cent natural and non-toxic ingredients from around the world.
- Butter Blend (Murumuru, Kokum, Mango, Cupuacu, Shea, and Cocoa Butter): Significantly boosts your skin’s moisture level which is the first phase of stepping up your skin’s natural healing and repair which, in turn, can improve the way scars and stretch marks appear
- Amino Acids: Protein precursors that act as the building block of skin, and therefore are necessary for healing to begin
- Red Algae: Supports your skin’s ultra hydration and helps keep the moisture in for a very long time; it also pulls up your skin and improves elasticity
Begin using Tata Harper Redefining Body Balm by warming the product between your palms to activate its formula. Product is ideally applied after a fresh shower but, you can keep reapplying this product throughout the day and night.
Warm in palms and massage all over body. Use as often as desired.
Recommended For: All skin types
- Product is formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates
- Formula is made with 42 per cent of ingredients sourced from organically grown plants
- Product is formulated without fillers so that all you get are the sheer, raw, ingredients that have Functional benefits for your scar and stretch marks issues
- Product does not contain irritating and sensitizing artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic chemicals
- Manufacturer fails to present studies, such as product efficacy or consumer perception surveys that can attest to product effectiveness
- Product formulation is likely to cause immediate improvements to your problem areas but, which may not be sufficient to drive future improvements on the appearance of your scars and stretch marks
- Most improvements you will see will be likely due only to the significant hydration boost that your skin experiences upon contact with the product
- Some people may find some of the botanical ingredients in this product irritating for their skin so, do not use if you find any ingredient that you know you have allergic reactions to
Tata Harper Redefining Body Balm is a welcome help to women who have scarring and stretch marks problems, if only the manufacturer was able to explain clearly how its formula acts to address the root causes of these two issues. It wouldn’t hurt to know more about the science behind how a product’s formula works.
The post Tata Harper Redefining Body Balm Review: Is it worth buying or not? appeared first on .