Sign up and learn how to make Herbal medicines in your home with common Herbs and spices already in your kitchen. In this class we will discover the simplicity of domestic herbal medicine making, and cover kitchen herbs for everyday health and wellness. We’ll also make herbals for aliments from the common cold and flu to digestive troubles and burns. By using herbs, oils, vinegars, and honey, we will explore how to infuse herbs into daily nutrition and healing. Join us to learn basic medicine making with ingredients found right in your kitchen!
- Covers the Materia Medica of 10 common kitchen and garden herbs. Learn their medicinal attributes, energetics and herbal use for everyday health and healing. All classroom discussed herbs will be available for purchase in the apothecary.
- You’ll take home 10 herbal recipes to keep in your medicine cabinet.
- You’ll receive 2 remedies made in class to take home as well as handouts and recommended reading lists
- Learn how to incorporate herbs into your kitchen pantry: Materia Medica includes Astragalus, Basil, Cayenne, Elder, Fennel, Garlic, Ginger, Thyme, Turmeric, & Rose
- When: January 11, 2014
- Where: TBA: Loveland 80537
- Time: 10:00pm–12:00pm
- Cost: $35.00
- More Information: Call 661-808-7835, email [email protected], or use our Contact Us page
Register Online Now