Clear Lake Chiropractor Comments: Sore and achy feet can Affect how you feel and how your spine functions. Here are a couple easy tips to help make your feet feel better and minimize any aggravation of your spine.
- Rotate your shoes so that you are not wearing the same pair every day.
- Avoid wearing shoes that are too tight. It should not be painful to wear your shoes.
- Check your feet daily for sores, infected toenails, cuts or blisters.
- If your shoes are wearing more on one side, then check your spine, hips, knees or ankles for alignment issues. You may need to be seen by a chiropractor to correct your alignment.
- If you have arch problems, too much or too little, then you might need to get an orthotic to correct the problem.
Dr. Ward Beecher practices at Beecher Chiropractic Clinic at 1001 Pineloch, Ste 700 Houston, TX 77062. You can schedule an appointment at www.BeecherChiropractic.com or by calling (281) 286-1300. If you have any questions regarding this blog, please comment below!
The post Happy Feet Can Affect Your Back appeared first on Beecher Chiropractic : Houston, TX Chiropractor.