What you need to know about Ultimate Nutrition Amino Bolic
Amino Bolic is a supplement that provides your body all the necessary amino acids to increase caloric efficiency, protein synthesis, and muscle recovery rate.
It varies from other amino acid supplements in that it provides free-form amino acids, which are smaller amino molecules that digest and absorb easier.
For serious athletes looking to boost amino acid levels during workouts, Amino Bolic gives you 6000 mg of Leucine per serving and BCAA’s. Leucine helps your muscles get into an anabolic state (muscle building instead of muscle damaging state), and BCAA’s act as a fuel source for muscles to prevent catabolism.
Who is Ultimate Nutrition Amino Bolic for?
Anyone who isn’t receiving a balanced diet of amino acids, including:
- Those focusing on building muscle and endurance
- Those who feel mentally fatigued and stressed
- People with protein allergies
Why you’d be interested in using Ultimate Nutrition Amino Bolic
Amino Bolic has been proven to:
- Increased energy, muscle recovery speed, muscle and strength gain, and fat loss
- Provide tendon, ligament, and organ maintenance and repair
- Increase production of hormones, enzymes, and neurotransmitters
The Cons/Disadvantages of Ultimate Nutrition Amino Bolic
As with all weight training supplements, there are a few issues worth mentioning:
- Not intended for building serious mass
- Not intended to be used as a weight gaining supplement
- The capsules are a little large and hard to swallow for 7 caplet daily intake
Some common misspellings include :
- Ultimate Nutriotn Amino Bolic
- Ultimate Nutrition Amino Bolicc
- Aminoo Bolic
Our final verdict on Ultimate Nutrition Amino Bolic
As an amino acid supplement, it definitely helps your energy and recovery time, and the health benefits are very beneficial.
As a weight and mass gainer, it is not as effective, and should be combined with other supplements specifically geared for those areas. Get the best price on Ultimate Nutrition Amino Bolic Today!
This post first appeared on Weight Loss & Training: Weight Loss Tips & Workout, please read the originial post: here