- Hewlings, Susan J, and Douglas S Kalman. “Curcumin: A Review of Its Effects on Human Health.” Foods (Basel, Switzerland) vol. 6,10 92. 22 Oct. 2017, doi:10.3390/foods6100092. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5664031/
- Mashhadi, Nafiseh Shokri et al. “Anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory effects of ginger in health and physical activity: review of current evidence.” International journal of preventive medicine vol. 4,Suppl 1 (2013): S36-42. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3665023/
- Samarghandian, Saeed et al. “Honey and Health: A Review of Recent Clinical Research.” Pharmacognosy research vol. 9,2 (2017): 121-127. doi:10.4103/0974-8490.204647. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5424551/
The pandemic just shook us out of our comfort (or complacency) zones. And now we have winter knocking at our doors. During this time of chilly breezes and germs in the air, heart-warming drinks deserve to be in the spotlight.
This Lemon Ginger Turmeric Tea is a natural beverage that is easy to prepare with just a few readily available ingredients. This fabulous detox drink not only flushes out toxins from the body, thereby helping you lose weight, but may also help you stay healthier all around this season. (1, 2, 3)
- 16 ounces of water
- 3-4 slices lemon
- 4-6 slices ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Honey (optional, for taste)
- Add all the ingredients except honey in a small pot or kettle.
- Bring to a boil on medium heat.
- When it simmers, remove from heat and cover.
- Let it steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Add honey for a hint of sweetness.
Natural ingredients like these can help you in several ways such as weight management, immune system health and overall nutritional well being.
How about getting all such benefits packed in a bottle? Join the SuperFood WeightLoss Accelerator Program, and get your hands on a pack of natural supplements. Formulated with natural ingredients, this program may help you manage your weight and also fulfill your nutritional needs.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The statements and/or product(s) described in this article are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease, illness or health condition. It is advisable to consult your healthcare provider before making any changes to your lifestyle, diet or dietary supplement program.
The post Lemon Ginger Turmeric Tea appeared first on Pure Science Library.