The growth of the Digital Therapeutics market is primarily driven by factors such as government initiatives for preventive healthcare, technological advancements in mobile healthcare, a significant increase in venture capital investments, and the benefits of digital therapeutics, such as the ability to induce behavioral change (an important challenge in healthcare), user-friendliness, patient convenience, and improved drug compliance.
- The global digital therapeutics market is projected to reach USD 6.9 billion by 2025 from USD 2.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 26.7% during the forecast period (2020–2025).
Digital Therapeutic (DTx) Market by Application (Prediabetes, Nutrition, Care, Diabetes, CVD, CNS, CRD, MSD, GI, Substance Abuse, Rehabilitation), Sales Channel (B2C, Patient, Caregiver, B2B, Providers, Payer, Employer, Pharma) – Global forecasts to 2025
1. Increasing incidence of preventable chronic diseases
2. Rising focus on preventive healthcare
3. Need to control healthcare costs
4. Significant increase in venture capital investments
Based on the sales channel, the Digital Therapeutics Market is segmented into business-to-customer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2. In 2019, the B2B segment accounted for the largest market share; it is also expected to grow at the highest CAGR of the digital therapeutics market. There is growing awareness among providers, payers, and employers about the benefits provided by digital therapeutics and the healthcare cost reductions achieved by their use.
Get a sample PDF copy of the Report @ Read More
This post first appeared on Bioinformatics Platforms Segment Is Projected To Grow At The Highest Rate, please read the originial post: here