Health & Fitness Blogs
Ayurvedic treatment of oral herpes India health-and-fitness Blog
Ayurvedic Treatment Of Oral Herpes India Blog
Oral herpes simplex
• It is called as cold sore and it can develop in lips, mouth, in single or in clusters.
• It is a viral infection.
• It may be mild or severe
• Seen in children
• There are two forms of herpes
• Herpes simplex type 2 is more
severe than type 1.
• The person is capable of spreading the infection to others.
• Gum inflammation
• Mouth soreness
• Swollen lymph nodes
• Child will cry continuously
• Blisters may not be noticed, because they rupture within a day.
• Within 10 days the child will become
• Secondary herpes may happen as aopen sore on the outer lip. It is called cold sore or fever blister.
• Flare up will be there because of sun burn
• Anxiety aggravates this condition
• It is seen in persons with impairment f immune system.
• Like the asyapakacikitsa, but drugs useful in visarpa can also be used.
• Nimbadikasayam – 60 ml morning and night before food.
• Amrtasadangam -kasayam60 ml morning and night before food.
• Candanadi kasayam-60 ml morning and night before food.
• Pencatiktamkasayam – 60 ml morning and night before food. Are highly useful here.
• Jathipallavakasayam -60 ml morning and night before food.
• Saptaccadadikasayam -60 ml morning and night before food.
• Usiradi kasayam-60 ml morning and night before food.
• Nilavembucurnam – 1 teaspoon with milk at night after food
• Sinthilcurnam – 1 teaspoon with milk at night after food
• Kaisoraguggulu- 2-0-2 after food.
• Nimbadivati – 2-0-2 after food.
• Sudarsanavati – 2-0-2 after food.
• Sudharsanacurnam with rose water is applied
• Nilavembucurnam with rose water is applied
Kavalam / Gandusam
Ayurvedic Treatment of Oral herpes India at Parijatak Ayurveda Nagpur