Many women struggle to eliminate back fat, also known as “bra fat” or “bra love handles”. Check out these simple exercises that will help you tone your upper back muscles, get a more defined look and get rid of the fat in your bra.
You can get rid of your back fat with these eight exercises. These will target all of your upper body muscles and help eliminate bra fat and sculpt a strong, attractive back and shoulders.
These exercises are all beginner friendly.
Let’s get started!
1. Prone Lat Pull Down
In this exercise you will strengthen your lats, back shoulders and upper back muscles.
- Face down on the floor and raise your arms above your head with your thumbs pointing up.
- Then draw in your shoulder blades and bring your elbows down by your sides as if you were going to put your elbows in your back pocket.
- Hold this contraction for 1 second and then return to the starting position.
- Keep your glutes tight the entire time and do not arch your lower back.
Do 15 repetitions per set.
2. Prone Thoracic Extension
This exercise improves the flexibility of chest and at the same time activates the upper back muscles.
- Lying face down on the floor, interlace your hands behind your head.
- Lift your head and upper chest off the mat by bending ONLY your upper back.
- Keep this position for 2-3 seconds and return. Do not arch your lower back at all.
Repeat 10 times per set.
3. Quadruped Straight Arm Pulldowns
This exercise strengthens the lattisimus muscles and the core. You need a towel and a smooth Floor on which the towel can slide.
- Place a towel under both of your knees.
- From here, tense your core and pull your body forward by pressing your hands back and down on the floor.
- Pretend you are trying to touch your knees with your hands without your palms leaving the floor or bending your elbows.
- Your lower body should slide on the floor toward your hands.
15 repetitions per set
4. Bend forward
- With your feet shoulder-width apart, stand and bend at the waist.
- Bend until your back is parallel to the floor, or as far as you can.
- Your knees should show a slight bend. Next, bend your elbows and keep them close to your sides.
- From here, rotate your arms outward to create a W shape.
- Hold this position for 3 seconds and then release.
Perform 15 repetitions per set
This exercise strengthens your rhomboids, trapezius, lattisimus and biceps.
- Find a sturdy door frame (or bar) to brace yourself against. Grasp the door frame with both hands and extend your elbows through.
- The closer you place your feet to the frame, the more difficult the exercise becomes.
- Pull yourself toward the door frame until your chest touches the frame.
- Hold this position for 2 seconds, then slowly extend your elbows and repeat the exercise.
Complete 20 repetitions per set.
Keep reading: 7 effective exercises to get rid of wrinkles in just 12 minutes
Share these exercises with all your friends.They’ll thank you later when they get a sexy back.
The post Back Fat Exercises You Can Do With No Equipment – Good For Beginners appeared first on Body Hiit Workout.