This delicious dish, which is also recommended by Goggins | Matten in their introductory book on the sirtuan diet, brings a touch of Japan to your sirtuan diet.
This tasty, vegan Japanese Tofu dish is also perfect as a follow-up to a meditation. I hope you enjoy preparing and enjoying this culinary delicacy.
How to make Japanese tofu
Ingredients for 1 person:
- 150 grams gluten-free tofu, firm to the bite
- 120 grams zucchini
- 50 grams kale (preferably fresh, alternatively frozen or in a jar)
- 40 grams of celery
- 35 grams buckwheat
- 35 grams red onions
- 20 grams miso paste
- 1 tablespoon sweet Japanese rice wine (mirin)
- 1 bird eye chili
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger (alternatively powder)
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp freshly grated turmeric (alternatively turmeric powder)
- 2 tsp olive oil (cold pressed and organic)
- 1 tsp Tamari gluten-free soy powder
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with baking paper.
- Mix the rice wine and miso paste together.
- Cut the tofu into bite size pieces and place the container in the refrigerator. This will allow the whole thing to marinate.
- In the meantime, slice the celery, red onions and zucchini.
- Finely chop the garlic and Bird Eye Chili and set aside. Keep in mind that the Bird Eye Chili is very spicy.
- If you are not conditioned to spiciness, please use much less than indicated in the recipe.
Cook the kale for a few minutes. If using frozen or jarred, cooking may not be necessary.
- Set the kale aside.
- Toast the tofu sprinkled with the sesame seeds in a small skillet for 15 minutes. Continue until a golden-yellow caramelization is visible.
- Place the rinsed buckwheat in a pot of boiling water along with the turmeric. Then drain everything.
- Then fry the celery, red onions, zucchini along with garlic and chili in a pan for 2 minutes.
- Then roast the whole thing for 5 minutes. To prevent burning a little water should be added if necessary.
- Then add the kale and tamari for another minute.
- Then arrange everything nicely and serve. Below the vegetables and buckwheat, above the tofu.
- Enjoy your meal and feel Japanese!
The post Japanese tofu with ginger chili vegetables appeared first on Body Hiit Workout.
This post first appeared on Hiit Workout, please read the originial post: here