Sirtfood juice with carrot, apple, lemon, ginger, turmeric and matcha –Push your energy leveland strengthen your immune system.
With this Sirtfood juice you will awaken your long-hidden power reserves. Enjoyed for breakfast you will start the new day powerful and full of energy. In addition, it has a strong filling effect, so that it can also be eaten instead of breakfast.
An apple can then be eaten as a snack before lunch.
The carrot, apple, lemon, ginger, turmeric and matcha juice have a positive effect on your immune system. So you become more resistant to all kinds of diseases that like to take advantage of a weak immune system. That’s why this Sirtfood juice is an ideal companion for the cold and inhospitable winter and cold months.
However, nothing speaks against enjoying it even on hot summer days. The juice is completely natural and vegan and if you only use organic ingredients, you are doing yourself and your body a lot of good.
How to make Juice
- 1/2 carrot (preferably organic)
- 1/2 green apple (Granny Smith, Boskop etc.)
- 1/2 lemon
- 20 grams ginger (fresh)
- 10 grams turmeric (fresh)
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 5 grams of buckwheat
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon extra virgin, cold-pressed olive oil
When it comes to Sirtfood juices, people often ask whether you can simply put the fruit in a mixer or blender. Of course you can, but it is not recommended in terms of sirtuin activation.
I strongly advise youalways a juicergain weight!
- Put all the fruit, except for the buckwheat, olive oil and matcha powder, in the juicer and squeeze your juice.
- Mix the matcha powder with a small amount of your juice and then top it up with the rest of the juice.
- Add 1 tsp to 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil and stir well. The olive oil is necessary for your body to process the vitamin A (fat-soluble vitamin) in the carrots.
- In addition, the cold-pressed olive oil has a variety of additional positive health markers.
- Avoid sunflower oil or canola oil. These are generally not good oils and do not belong in a healthy diet.
- Drizzle the juice with some buckwheat groats (you can get it in larger supermarkets or health food stores).
- Enjoy your meal!
The post Sirtuin juice with carrot, apple, lemon, ginger, turmeric and matcha appeared first on Body Hiit Workout.