Epitalon is a synthetic version of the polypeptide Epithalamin naturally produced in the pineal gland in animal test subjects.
It was first discovered in Russia in the 1980s by a scientist, Professor Vladimir Khavinson. He conducted studies on mice and found that epitalon had potential anti-aging properties due to telomerase activation and elongation of telomeres.
Epitalon is available in lyophilized powder form and sold in 10 mg vials.
At Loti Labs, we pride ourselves on stocking high-quality research chemicals. Buy Epitalon for sale for research purposes only and not for human consumption.
WHAT IS EPITALON?
Epitalon (Epithalon or Epithalone) is a synthetic tetrapeptide consisting of four amino acids (Alanine, Glutamic acid, Aspartic acid, and Glycine). It is identical to the natural peptide called Epithalamin, a hormone produced by the pineal gland in animal test subjects.
It regulates the level of melatonin in the body of research animals, improving the circadian rhythm. It also has anti-aging effects and inhibits the spread of cancer cells in the breasts, colon, prostate, e.t.c.
STRUCTURE OF EPITALON
Molecular Formula: C14H22N4O9
Molecular weight: 390.35g/mol
CAS number: 307297-39-8
IUPAC name: (4S)-4-[[(2S)-2-aminopropanoyl]amino]-5-[[(2S)-3-carboxy-1-(carboxymethylamino)-1-oxopropan-2-yl]amino]-5-oxopentanoic acid
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Epitalon has been shown in studies to increase the production of telomerase, a natural enzyme that helps cells reproduce telomeres. It is the protective component of DNA and prevents the loss of genetic information.
If telomerase is activated, cells can potentially exceed their time limit and may reverse the mechanism of aging.
As a result of Epitalon’s effect on telomerase production, its potential benefits include:
- Increasing life expectancy
- Improving the quality of sleep
- Preventing age-related conditions, including dementia, cancer, heart disease, e.t.c.
- May act as an antioxidant
- Improving skin health and appearance
- Accelerating wound healing
- Boosts energy and reduces stress
EPITALON SIDE EFFECTS
An interesting note about epitalon is that there are hardly any reported side effects in clinical or experimental trials.
However, one of the most astounding side effects researchers noticed is that the animal test subjects live longer than those not exposed to Epitalon. Some test subjects have decreased mortality rates compared to their counterparts exposed to placebos.
LOOKING FOR WHERE TO BUY EPITALON ONLINE
When searching for research peptides online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports. We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy Epitalon for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy Epitalon online.
- Khavinson V.K. Peptides and aging. Neuroendocrine. Lett. 2002;23:11–144. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Khavinson V.K., Linkova N.S., Tarnovskaya S.I. Short Peptides Regulate Gene Expression. Bull. Exp. Biol. Med. 2016;162:288–292. doi: 10.1007/s10517-016-3596-7. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anisimov V.N., Khavinson V.K. Peptide bioregulation of aging: Results and prospects. Biogerontology. 2010;11:139–149. doi: 10.1007/s10522-009-9249-8. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khavinson V.K., Bondarev I.E., Butyugov A.A. Epithalon Peptide Induces Telomerase Activity and Telomere Elongation in Human Somatic Cells. Bull. Exp. Biol. Med. 2003;135:590–592. doi: 10.1023/A:1025493705728. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
The post WHAT IS EPITALON ? first appeared on Loti Labs Blog.