TB-500 is a synthetic peptide version of the naturally occurring Thymosin Beta 4 (TB4), a vital cellular constituent in many tissues.
Thymosin Beta 4 is present in almost all the body cells of mammals, and it functions as a healing protein.
Research using TB-500 in animal studies showed it might benefit wound healing, muscle repair, and joint and tissue strength.
At Loti Labs, we pride ourselves on stocking high-quality research chemicals. Buy TB-500 for sale for research purposes only and not for human consumption. It is available in lyophilized powder form and sold in 5 mg vials.
WHAT IS TB-500?
TB500 is a peptide involved in complex regulatory and developmental processes in vivo. It appears to be a viable component of tissue regeneration, cell differentiation, and inflammation.
According to the studies, TB500 is effective for angiogenesis (development of new blood vessels) and the development and differentiation of new cells. It also causes the migration of the newly formed cells.
STRUCTURE OF TB500
CAS Number: 885340-08-9
Molar Mass: 889.01g/mol
Molecular Formula: C38H68N10 O14
MECHANISM OF ACTION
In animal research, TB500 exerted its effect on animals by binding to actin, a cell-building protein. It attaches to actin which helps to promote cell migration and proliferation. As a result, healing and recovery are achieved as new blood vessels form.
Also, TB500 can travel a long distance in the body because of its unique molecular structure.
Therefore, systemic effects help both local and distant site injury, including reduced inflammation and optimizing flexibility.
The therapeutic effects of the TB500 are demonstrated in some animal studies by:
- Faster wound healing
- Enhanced Recovery
- Muscle and strength gain with improved flexibility
- Tissue repair and regeneration
- Protection against injury
- Reduced inflammation
TB500 SIDE EFFECTS
On the whole TB500 administered in animal research exhibited minimal side effects.
Most of the side effects observed are similar to those observed with other peptides which include:
- Extreme fatigue
LOOKING FOR WHERE TO BUY TB500 ONLINE
When searching for research peptides online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports. We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy TB500 for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy TB500 online.
- Huff T, Muller CS, Otto AM, Netzker R, Hannappel E. beta-Thymosins, small acidic peptides with multiple functions. The international journal of biochemistry & cell biology. 2001;33(3):205-220.
- Allan L Goldstein, Ewald Hannappel, Gabriel Sosne & Hynda K Kleinman (2012) Thymosin β4: a multi-functional regenerative peptide. Basic properties and clinical applications, Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy, 12:1, 37-51, DOI: 10.1517/14712598.2012.634793
- Zhu, T., Park, H.C., Son, K.M., Kwon, J.H., Park, J., & Yang, H. (2014). Effects of thymosin β4 on wound healing of rat palatal mucosa. International Journal of Molecular Medicine, 34, 816-821. https://doi.org/10.3892/ijmm.2014.1832
- Malinda KM, Sidhu GS, Mani H, et al. Thymosin beta4 accelerates wound healing. J Invest Dermatol. 1999;113(3):364–368. doi:10.1046/j.1523-1747.1999.00708.x
- Crockford D, Turjman N, Allan C, Angel J. Thymosin beta4: structure, function, and biological properties supporting current and future clinical applications. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2010;1194:179–189. doi:10.1111/j.1749-6632.2010.05492.x
The post WHAT IS TB-500? first appeared on Loti Labs Blog.