Do you have Ovarian Cysts Pain, or pain because of ovarian cancer? Some of the most common symptoms women with ovarian pain experience are lower abdominal pain, bloating, pelvic pain, and frequent urination. This type of chronic pain can be very bothersome and irritating. If you experience any of these symptoms the first thing you should do is make an appointment with your gynecologists. It’s very important to get the correct diagnosis. Then you can choose between taking either a conventional or natural approach to make the pain and discomfort go away. Most conventional doctors will just recommend pain pills or what’s call opioids. The most common pain pills prescribed for pain are oxycotin, Vicodin or codeine. The problem with this approach is that first of all pain pills can be very addictive, and they have a lot of annoying side effects. The most common side effects of pain pills are nausea, constipation, and feeling really tired. Pain pills mask the symptoms. It’s like putting a band aid on a bullet wound. You’ll receive a temporary reduction in pain but your ovarian cysts wont decrease in size or go away.
In order to reduce your symptoms, and get rid of the pain and discomfort I recommend you take a natural approach.
Here is a list of 5 tips that you can start implementing right away to reduce and eliminate your Ovarian Cysts Pain.
1. Eat your vegetables– Eat foods like broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, asparagus, kale and collard greens. These vegetables are loaded with antioxidants and vitamins like vitamin c, vitamin a, and vitamin k. Getting these foods in your diet will relieve your pain by reducing inflammation and swelling.
2. Try to avoid processed foods– Don’t eat deli meats, cereal, hot dogs, candy bars, soda, fast food, and sugary foods. Most processed foods are full of sugar which causes inflammation and swelling throughout the body and that increases painful symptoms. Minimizing processed food will help relieve your abdominal and pelvic pain.
3. Get enough protein in your diet– Eat foods like lean beef, fish like salmon or cod, turkey, and chicken. Protein helps to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals. Protein is also an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood. Protein is an essential nutrient so your body needs a good amount of it for optimal health. The best overall diet that I recommend to reverse ovarian cysts pain is the keto diet. It is very popular right now and it can help you lose weight to. The keto diet is very natural, and it’s consist of mostly lean meats, healthy fats and vegetables which is the way we were designed to eat. Click Here for more helpful tips and imformation on the keto diet. Learn how eating right can reduce painful abdominal symptoms and send your ovarian cysts into remission faster.
4. Make sure your getting enough sleep– You need at least 7-9 hours of sleep a night for optimal health. If you are not sleeping well enough that can cause serious medical conditions like inflammation, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart attack, heart failure and stroke. Sleep deprivation will worsen your ovarian cysts and make abdominal and pelvic pain more unpleasant. Get your beauty rest, you need it to help get rid of ovarian cysts pain.
5. Try clinical magnetic therapy– magnetic therapy is a natural therapy that has been used for thousands of years. It can reduce and relieve all types of pain quickly and without the nasty side effects of opioid based pain pills. Research and controlled group studies at the university of virginia have proven that magnets increase blood flow which helps the body heal faster. They also help reduce inflammation and swelling which is great for abdominal pain and discomfort. Click here to learn how you can use magnetic therapy to get rid of your ovarian cysts pain for good.
The post How to get rid of ovarian cyst pain appeared first on Help with Ovarian Cancer.