What is UF Ultrafiltration?
Ultrafiltration is the type of membrane filtration which always used to remove all the suspended particles and impurities from the water. It is the perfect and effective way of removing all the types of virus, cyst, microorganisms, & natural organic impurities and deliver from the water.
The UF Water Purifier uses a membrane that is also similar to RO membrane, but the pore size is slightly larger than from Ro membrane. UF water purifier doesn’t need electricity to operate. That is the plus point of UF water purifier, that is the only reason mostly person prefer the UF water purifier.
Thatswhy UF water purifier is very easily used in any areas where always issue of the power cut. And the filtration process is so simple and clean it never uses any types of chemicals for the purification of the water.
Advantages of UV Purification:
- UV always work without electricity which is a plus point of UV water Purification. and when you use the UV Water purifier then you do not need to worry about the electricity bill or power cut issues.
- Remove huge suspended particles from water and clear all the dirty Things inside the water in an effective way.
- UV water purifier never use any types of chemicals this is the reason does not change the taste of water
- always it provides pure drinkable water that is better than from boiled water. because UV removes all the germs and dirt inside the water.
- it is never needed or demanding about the annual maintenance. the UF membrane runs a long time as a comparison to other types of purifiers and it can easily be cleaned through flushing blocked impurities.
- lastingness is also an advantage of UF water purifiers because the membrane is an extremely strong part which can’t be cracked in the ordinary case so it is meaningful that UF provides long service.
- it physically gets kill all the bacteria and the germs inside the water but their bodies remain inside the water. on the other hand, the ultrafiltration process stops those deadly microorganisms through
blocking to reach purified water.
- You can buy the UF water purifier at a lower price that tills 2,000 to 6,000. it is low cost if we compare from RO and UV.
- Ro Purifier can perfect as an option if your supply water contains very less dissolved salts.
- While using the RO water purifier process a lot’s of the water wastage, but the UF water purifier doesn’t waste any drop of water.
Disadvantages of UV Purification:
The UF water purifier unable to remove the Dissolved Salts from the drinkable water if the TDS level of drinking water is much high so it is the most important thing you should know that before buying any types of UF water purifier please ensure your water TDS level.
Difference Between UV and UF Water Purifier:
1. UV Water Purifier
1.1 Requires electricity to work
1.2 Kills all the harmful germs and bacteria, however, their bodies stay in the water
1.3 Water must be free from turbidity and mud. turbid water can harm UV lamp
1.4 Cannot remove dissolved salts
1.5 No need to stress about cleaning the water purifier
1.6 Does not improve the taste of the water
1.7 UV lamp requires running water with optimum water pressure to pass through it.
2. UF Water Purifier
2.1 Works without electricity
2.2 Kills and flushes out all the germs and bacteria from the water
2.3 UF water purifier can effectively work with muddy dirty turbid water
2.4 Cannot remove dissolved salts
2.5 needs to clean once in a week
2.6 Does not improve the taste of the water
2.7 No need to worry about water pressure
The post Advantages and disadvantages of UV water purifier appeared first on Best Water Purifier Delhi.