The study involved 4 major activities in estimating the current Market size for pharmaceutical excipients market. Exhaustive secondary research was done to collect information on the market as well as its peer and parent markets. The next step was to validate these findings, assumptions, and sizing with industry experts across the value chain through primary research. Both the top-down and bottom-up approaches were employed to estimate the complete market size. Thereafter, market breakdown and data triangulation were used to estimate the market size of segments and sub-segments.
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, describe, segment, and forecast the global pharmaceutical excipients market on the basis of product, functionality, formulation, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze micromarkets1 with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the overall pharmaceutical excipients market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market players
- To forecast the size of the pharmaceutical excipients market, in five main regions (along with major countries)—North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa
- To profile key players in the global pharmaceutical excipients market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies and market shares
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as mergers and acquisitions; new product/technology launches; expansions; collaborations and agreements; and R&D activities of the leading players in the global pharmaceutical excipients market
Download the PDF Brochure for More Details
The Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing the market in 2019
In 2018, the Asia Pacific region was seen as the fastest growing region in the pharmaceutical excipients market. The ease of doing business in the Asia Pacific region in terms of reduced regulatory stringency, reduced raw material & labor costs, and a higher target market make this region the fastest growing market in 2019.
Key Market Players:
DuPont de Nemours, Inc. (US) and Roquette Feres (France) dominated the global pharmaceutical excipients market in 2018. The prominent players in the global pharmaceutical excipients market are Ashland Global Holdings, Inc. (US), BASF SE (Germany), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Associated British Foods plc (UK), Archer Daniels Midland Company (US), Lubrizol Corporation(US), and Croda International (UK).
Other players in this market are Innophos Holdings (US), Kerry Group plc (Ireland), WACKER Chemie AG (Germany), Colorcon, Inc. (US), DFE Pharma (Germany), JRS Pharma (Germany), and Air Liquide (France).The global pharmaceutical excipients market is highly fragmented as none of the market players held a market share of more than 15%. The top ten players account for more than half of the total market share, while several other global and regional market players account for the remaining share.
The leading market players are based across developed countries such as the US, Germany, France, the UK, and Ireland. Various small and medium-sized players operating in both developed and emerging markets are making this a highly competitive market. On the other hand, dominant market players have numerous advantages such as stronger marketing & distribution networks, greater budgets for R&D, and better brand recognition.
The market also shows the presence of numerous small players operating at the global as well as the regional levels. Companies are increasing their focus on R&D to add innovative products to their portfolios, which, in turn, helps them strengthen their market presence. In addition to this, the lucrative growth opportunities in the relatively untapped APAC market are encouraging market players to strengthen their presence in this region.
Read [email protected] https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/pharma-excipients.asp
This post first appeared on Cannabis: Increasing Medicinal Use Driving Market Growth, please read the originial post: here