Consumption of Tobacco and its impacts is strictly criticized by doctors and social workers. Although, it has many benefits but still the use of Tobacco is prohibited. It does not destroy the life of its user but also other people who live with him. In medical sciences, it is taking as the source of cancerous diseases.
What is Tobacco?
Tobacco is an indigenous plant of America which contains high dose of addictive chemical nicotine. It is knowing as polyaromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in the field of science. These leaves are dried, fermented and then brought in to market. It is utilizes in form of smoking, gums, and through inhaling. Those people who take Tobacco are not ready to quit its use easily, its effect due to nicotine provide sensational feeling to mood and body. Consumption of Tobacco and its impacts contains nicotine, carbon monoxide, tar, and toxic chemicals like benzene, arsenic, and formaldehyde. Due to present of these ingredients, tobacco has cancerous effect in it. It is claiming by biologist and doctors that those people who are quite active to use tobacco excessively in their life are more likely to be prey by cancer and other deadly diseases. This plant was only cultivating and irrigating only in America but now it is irrigated all around the world.
What are different types of Tobacco?
Tobacco is cultivating around whole world. More than ten types of tobacco is growing in the world.Consumption of tobacco and its impacts are harmful for the health. Some of the popular types of tobacco are:
Aromatic Fire Cured: Aromatic fired cured is planted in fertile lowlands. It is mostly grown in northern middle Tennessee, western Kentucky and in Virginia. This type of tobacco is mostly using as chewing tobacco, moist snuff and pipe tobacco.
Latakia: It is also fire curing tobacco which is planting in Cyprus and Syria. It is popular for its smoky aroma and English-style pipe tobacco blends. It is origin of N.Tabacum.
Brightleaf Tobacco: This is type of tobacco which is growing in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Maryland. It is exporting by these countries and its flavor is admire among youth.
Burley: Burley is a light air-cured tobacco and popularly use for cigarette
production. It is irrigating by United States, Tennessee, Indiana, North Carolina, Missouri, Ohio, Virginia, Brazil, Malawi, Argentina and West Virginia.
Criollo: This type of tobacco is mostly use in making of cigar. It is a popular type of tobacco of Columbus. Its mean “native seed”.
Consumption of tobacco and its impacts is not only affect the health of its consumers but also affect the life of his loved ones. The consumption of tobacco also leaves effects on the environment. The consumption of tobacco has so many effects on individual as well as on the atmosphere that it is not possible to discuss. There are some of its effects:
- It caused the heart disease 2 to 4 times greater in its consumer.
- Tobacco increases the chances of developing cancer of lungs by 25 times.
- It thickens and narrower the blood vessel.
- Tobacco hinders the blood circulation in the legs and skin.
- Tobacco increases the chance of death by COPD by 12 to 13 times.
- It causes cancer of several parts of the body such as cancer of the bladder, cervix, colon and rectum, esophagus, kidney and ureter, larynx, liver, oropharynx, stomach, trachea, bronchus, and lungs.
- It causes preterm delivery and stillbirth in ladies.
- The consumption of tobacco cause ectopic pregnancy.
- Tobacco increases the risk of age-related macular degeneration which causes blindness adults who are over the age of 65.
- Those people who are consumers of tobacco have less density of their bones than normal people. Therefore, breaking of bone especially hip bone is common to break.
- Orofacial clefts of newly born baby may cause by the consumption of tobacco by women during pregnancy.
- Losing the teeth and gums diseases are much more common among the consumers of tobacco than normal people.
- The senses of taste and smell go dull and disappearance of apatite is also causing by tobacco consumption
- Those people who consume tobacco excessively have smelly hair.
- It increases the risk of type 2 diabetes by 30 to 40 times than normal persons.
If there is bad impacts of tobacco, there are also benefits of tobacco as well. The well-known benefits of tobacco is:
- Interestingly, the results of consumption of tobacco comes in the form of low rate of replacement knee surgery. It is observing that those who are use to tobacco had much lower risk of knee replacement than those who are not.
- The consumption of tobacco and its impacts lowers the risk of Parkinson’s disease. This is take as a joke with this argument that they do not reach the age of this part of life. They die before by several other diseases but that is not the case if a person who is reaching at the big age number he will not face Parkinson’s disease.
- The consumption of tobacco reduces the risk of obesity. Those persons who obsess with tobacco are less attentive to food items. Due to less eating or eating for need’s to prevent extra fats in the body and thus body keeps fit (only in the sense of cholesterol and other items who cause fats in body).
- Tobacco consumers face less rate of heart attacks than common man. The reason is that smoke scars arteries and thus and fats and plaque waste at first step.
- Tobacco helps the heart in clopidogrel work better than any drug. In this case, it is considering as perfect drug remedy.
The consumption of tobacco and its impacts has a positive effect as well on the health but the list of its negative effects are much longer than its positive effects. According to medical and social sciences, the use of tobacco and other drugs ruined one’s life and hijack him with its effectiveness. The life of tobacco consumer destroy not only health but also by social perspective. Tobacco is so powerful drug who comes once in its hands it clutches him forever till that person took serious the issue.
The post Consumption of Tobacco and its impacts appeared first on Fukatsoft Blog.