Before we get to the crux of the subject, ask yourself if you feel refreshed after waking up in the morning? Do you feel rejuvenated or lethargic? The mental and physical state you wake up to in the morning could more or less Affect the quality of your life. It is important to understand, that as we grow older, there is a high chance that falling asleep without any trouble was easier when you were younger. Lifestyle changes coupled with a lack of exercise and a low-quality diet are some of the factors that could hinder the quality of your Sleep.
If you are suffering from some medical condition, the medication required to treat the health condition could also affect your sleeping pattern. It is essential to address these issues to ensure you can improve the quality of sleep over time. While there are various therapies and effective techniques to overcome insomnia, research in this field is in full swing to find better solutions.
As an experienced psychiatrist in Pune, Dr. Manish Bajpayee offers valuable insights and tips to help his readers improve their quality of sleep.
1. Increase exposure to natural sunlight and bright light during the day.
2. Minimize exposure to blue light in the evening
3. Do not consume caffeine at night or after dinner as caffeine stimulates the nervous system and affect your ability to sleep
4. Reduce inconsistent and irregular napping during the day
5. Maintain a regular sleeping cycle as an irregular sleeping pattern affects the body’s circadian rhythm.
6. Avoid drinking alcohol at night as it improves the symptoms of snoring and sleep apnea.
7. Improving the overall environment of your bedroom will play an important role in improving the quality of sleep.
8. Do not eat meals at odd hours at night. Maintain a regular schedule.
9. Exercise, meditate, or workout.
10. Take a shower with hot water
Apart from these tips, there are several other ways one can improve their ability to sleep at night. If you are looking for the best insomnia treatment in Pune, schedule an appointment with Dr. Manish Bajpayee – an experienced and of the best psychiatrists in Pune.
The post 10 Ways You Can Sleep Better at Night appeared first on Dr Manish Bajpayee.