What is Arthritis?A joint is a meeting point of two different bones. Arthritis is a joint pain disorder related to inflammation. Arthritis refers to inflammation of one or more Joints. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis with different causes and treatment method. Arthritis is more common in adults after the age of 65 and also in children, young adults, and teens. This article contains Arthritis Symptoms, Causes, Types, Herbs, Natural Treatment, Tips.
This post contains: Arthritis Symptoms Causes of Arthritis Types of Arthritis Herbs for Arthritis
- Burdock Root
Arthritis SymptomsJoint Pain, Stiffness, and swelling are the most common symptoms of Arthritis. Redness of the skin, loss of Appetite, Decrease in RBC (Red Blood Cells), Fever. Some people might also notice that their symptoms are worst in the morning.
Arthritis CausesCartilage is a stiff but very flexible connective tissue in our joints. It protects our joints by absorbing all the pressure and shock that are generated when you move and apply pressure to them. If this cartilage reduces, it can lead to different forms of Arthritis. An infection or an injury can also affect our cartilage tissue. A family history of arthritis can also be a reason behind this.
Arthritis TypesThere are around 200 types of arthritis which are all divided into seven groups.
- Mechanical or Degenerative arthritis
- Inflammatory Arthritis
- Back Pain
- Infectious Arthritis
- Metabolic Arthritis
- Soft tissue Arthritis
- Connective tissue Arthritis
Herbs for Arthritis
- Burdock Root ( Arctium lappa or Arcticum minus )
- Flax ( Linum usitatissimum )
- Turmeric ( Curcuma longa )
- Nettles (Urtica dioica)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Natural Treatments for ArthritisThere are many different alternatives for treating Arthritis. Some of them include taking supplements or through acupuncture. Many people who suffer from osteoarthritis (a type of disease where joint cartilage and its underlying cartilage breaks), claim to found a relief through changing their diets, their approach towards the pain, and their lifestyles. (2) Related Post: Natural Treatment for Arthritis
Below are the Natural treatments which can cure Arthritis
- Maintaining a Healthy Weight
- Improving your Diet
- Stay Energetic and active
- Consume Ginger
Tips That You must follow
- You can treat your arthritis without taking pills.(natural treatments-same page)
- Mostly, eat vegetables, fruits, high fiber proteins and whole grains.
- Eat plant-based proteins.
- Don’t eat food having too much of calories.
- Avoid eating fatty, refined, and Junk foods.
- Include foods that include omega-3 and Vitamin D.
- Try to Lose Weight by doing exercises.
- Try Acupuncture
- A massage will work well
The post Arthritis Symptoms | Causes | Types | Herbs | Natural Treatment | Tips appeared first on Health Indian.
This post first appeared on 101 Ways To Stay Healthy Naturally, please read the originial post: here