Herbs and Spices not only add taste and flavors to foods, but are full of loads of nutrients and health benefits. They are filled with loads of disease fighting antioxidants, that helps the body fight against some deadly and life threatening diseases like diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
- Anise: Anise is a sweet and aromatic seed, which can be use to calm upset stomach, suppress cough and running nose, boost appetite. Anise is a good source of calcium and fiber.
- Basil: Basil has strong antioxidants and anti inflammatory properties, and it can also help cardiovascular health. it can also help with respiratory infection,asthma, and diabetes. its also shown to lower blood sugar level and cholesterol level.it is a rich source of magnesium.
- Ginger: Ginger contain Gingerols which helps the body fight some cancer and also reduce arthritis pain. it is also used to help with menstrual cramps, sore muscle,upper respiratory tract infections. Ginger can also help with morning sickness, gas and diarrhea and it can be use to relieve upset stomach, and colds. it also destroy cancer cell and disrupt the metabolism of tumor cells.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is one of the main ingredients use in indian cuisine , its one of the main ingredients in curry powder. Curcumin the most active ingredients in turmeric helps reduce inflammation and ease the pain of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Sage: Sage is use for gastrointestinal health and can also be use to treat depression,Alzheimer disease and memory loss. women use it to reduce menstrual pain and hot flashes during menopause. it can also be use to heal cold sores and gingivitis.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a sweet scent high power substance, that is full of health benefits. it is used in treating muscle spams, relieving vomiting, helps to lower blood sugar level,lower the risk of heart disease. Cinnamon antimicrobial substance has been shown to fight against strains of E-coli and candida yeast.
- Rosemary: Rosemary is a fragrant evergreen herbs and it is full of fiber,calcium ,iron and vitamin B6. it helps to ease digestion and increase circulation. Rosemary was traditionally use for relieving muscle pain, improve memory, and boost the immune system.
- Thyme: Thyme is a popular herbs from the mint family. it is primarily use for cooking but also full of health benefits.it has been use for a long time as medicine, for chest and respiratory related illness like cough,bronchitis, and chest congestion.Thyme is pack with Vitamin C, and it is also a good source of Vitamin A. Thyme helps in boosting your immunity, and helps in getting rid of common cold.
- Coriander seeds: Coriander helps lower blood sugar level, lower cholesterol and get rid of free radicals in your body. it is also a good source of dietary fiber, regular in take of coriander helps your body fight against food and water borne diseases like diarrhea, cholera, typhoid and food poisoning.
So why don't you add Herbs and Spices to your daily meals and reap the reward of good Health.