Yogurt is creamy,tasty,and full of health benefits.it is a cultured milk products made by adding good bacteria called probiotics to the milk. This are live cultures, which helps the digestive system. They help keep the balance between the good and bad bacteria, necessary for healthy digestive system.it is nutrients rich and an excellent source of vitamins and minerals like,riboflavin,phosphorus,vitamin B5, vitamin B12,Potassium, and iodine.
Yogurt is a calcium rich food ,which makes it very good for your Bones and it is also a good source of high quality protein. Yogurt contains lower amount of lactose than milk,this is because the lactose in the milk used to make yogurt,is converted to lactic acid by the bacteria cultures, so people who are moderately lactose intolerant can enjoy yogurt.
Studies has shown a line between diary intake and risk of high blood pressure. A 50% reduction in the risk of developing high blood pressure, has been observed among people eating 2-3 servings of low-fat dairy daily, compared with those without any intake.
Health Benefits Of Yogurt:
- Yogurt helps with Colon health,reducing the risk of Colon Cancer
- it boost your immunity level
- it aids healing after intestinal infections
- Help prevent Osteoporosis
- Reduce the risk of high blood pressure
- Yogurt with Active cultures may discourage vaginal infections
- Helps you feel full,so helps with weight loss
- Yogurt contain good bacteria which is good for digestion
- It is a rich source of calcium
- Excellent source of protein
Add Yogurt to your daily meal intake for optimal health benefits.