Who doesn't like the sweet taste of pineapple?, it turns out this tropical fruit is not only delicious, but highly nutritious.Pineapple is loaded with all the essential nutrients and vitamins needed for optimal health. It contain various Vitamins, Minerals and antioxidants. Pineapple is loaded with Vitamin A and C,calcium, phosphorus,potassium,folates, vitamin B6, and also rich in antioxidants. Bromelain in Pineapple Helps to dissolve and loosen mucus, and helps soothe sore throats.
Pineapple helps in flushing out harmful toxins from the body, and is highly rich in Manganese. It is also very rich in dietary fiber, which helps with digestion and keep your intestine very healthy.
The following are benefits associated with eating Pineapple regularly:
- Pineapples are low in calories ,saturated fats, and cholesterol, and high in fiber making it the perfect weight loss food.
- The abundance of antioxidants in Pineapples helps in preventing free radicals, that causes cancer.
- Consuming pineapple helps with constipation and irregular bowl movement.Pineapple is rich in fiber and it makes bowl movement easy and regular.
- Pineapple juice can help in relieving bronchitis, and also chest congestion.
- Pineapple helps in getting rid of intestinal worms and also helps in reducing Blood clot.
- Bromelain present in Pineapple helps in preventing stomach acidity.
- High amount of potassium and low amount of sodium in pineapple helps maintain normal blood pressure level.
- Pineapple helps in building and maintaining strong bones.
- Bromelain in Pineapple helps with Menstrual cramps. if you are having menstral cramps, a glass of pineapple juice can go a long way in bringing the desired relieve.
- Pineapples helps in fighting pains and reducing inflammations.
- High Vitamin C content in Pineapple helps with cold symptoms.
- Pineapples helps in boosting your immune system,eye sight and protects from free radicals.
- Pineapples helps in keeping your gum healthy, if you have unhealthy gums, eat more pineapples.
Whether eating it raw, juicing it or adding it to smoothies or fruit salads, including pineapple in your daily diets is the best decision for optimal health.