Oranges are one of the worlds healthiest fruits to eat. They are not just juicy and sweet, but very good for smooth functioning, of the human body. Oranges are highly rich in Vitamins C and A, flavonoids,calcium, antioxidants,magnesium,potassium, and dietary fibers. There are loads of reasons why eating an orange daily, is the perfect idea for your health.They are not only low in calories, but full of nutrients that is needed for good health.
Health Benefits Of Oranges:
- Relieves constipation: if you suffer from constipation, include orange in your diet. The high dietary fiber in oranges, makes it one of the best fruits for digestive system. Consuming oranges on a regular basis, makes constipation a thing of the past.
- Regulates blood pressure: The presence of Hesperidin,a flavonoid in oranges ,helps to regulate high blood pressure and the abundance of magnesium in oranges maintain the blood pressure.
- Cancer prevention:High concentration of Vitamin C in oranges, helps prevents the occurrence of free radicals that damage the cells, and cause cancer. Consuming oranges regularly, helps in reducing the risk of Breast,skin, oral, lung and colon cancer.
- Boost immunity: The high Vitamin C contents in oranges, helps the body to maintain strong and fundamental immune system.Oranges helps reduce the risk of chronic health conditions, and helps in reducing the occurrence of everyday virus and infections like common cold.
- Fights viral infections: Polyphenols in oranges, helps to protect the internal system from attacks from infections
- Improve vision quality: Consuming oranges helps in improving your eyesight. The vitamin A in oranges helps your eyes absorbs light, and improve night vision. Vitamin C in oranges also helps reduce the risk of cataracts.
- Purifies the blood: Oranges are high in iron and vitamin B6 which helps in the production of hemoglobin, and also purifies the blood.
- Strong and health Bones: if you want strong bones and teeth, include oranges in your daily diet. Calcium in oranges helps keep your bones and teeth strong and healthy.
- Cholesterol level: Consuming oranges regularly helps cut down the bad cholesterol level in the body. This reduces the risk of diabetes, high blood pressure, and other related health issues.
- Heart Health: Oranges are full of potassium, making it the number one requirement for improving heart health. Potassium is required in maintaining the balance of the heart and its beat. The lack of adequate potassium in the body, can creates severe heart issues. The abundance of potassium in oranges helps in maintaining good heart health.