Dancing has been defined as the rhythmical movement of one's body to a particular music. Dancing is not only a recreational activities, but it has a wide range of physical and mental qualities, that can uplift your health. Dancing is a fun way for the young and old to get fit and stay in shape. Dancing is the most enjoyable way to be physically active and keep fit at the same time.Not only is dancing fun but it has lots of positive health benefits.
- Great workout:Dancing can be an amazing cardiovascular workout that could be done anywhere without going to the gym or worrying about lifting any equipment. Workouts is good and necessary to keep fit and in shape and most times we give different excuses why we don't exercise. Dancing is an easy alternative to heavy weight lighting at the gym. You keep fit while enjoying yourself. Dancing is good for your heart, and also makes you stronger. Dancing is a great workout that provides both aerobic and anaerobic movements which the body needs to achieve optimal health. Dancing is a great workout for your whole body, helps strengthen your heart, tone your muscles and increase stamina and coordination.
- Weight Loss: if you are looking to loss weight in a fun way, dancing is the way to go.Losing weight is always a difficult process and could be mentally draining,lots of diets to follow religiously, which make sticking to it difficult and most people give up half way, but dancing could be a fun and enjoyable exercise, easy to do and stick to and in the process you begin to burn calories and loss weight gradually in a fun way.
- Form of Relaxation: Dancing helps your body and mind relax and unwind and take away all stress, anxiety and frustrations of the day.Dancing can provide physical and mental relaxation that you need.Dancing provides an enjoyable escape from your normal daily routine activities. it helps relaxes and relieves you of stress.
- Boost Memory:Dancing may help boost your memory and prevent you from developing dementia.Regular dancing has been known to reduce the risk of developing dementia by 76%.As you age Hippocampus the part of the brain that controls memory naturally shrinks, which results in memory loss. Dancing can help prevent you from developing dementia as you grow older.
- Eliminate Depression: Dancing can be a great way to get rid of depression.Dance therapy has been used for ages to improve individuals mental and physical state.Dancing is a fantastic way to improve your mood,it will also uplift your spirit and lift your mood.Dancing has been known to provide emotional release from pent up and repressed feelings which can lead to depression.Dancing not only provide daily healthy physical activities but also keeps the mind sharp and helps ward off depression.