Hearty Oat cookies
|Whole wheat flour||Half cup|
|Granulated sugar||Half cup|
|All-purpose flour||Quarter cup|
|Ground cinnamon||Half teaspoon|
|Kosher salt||1 pinch|
|Quick-cooking oats||1 cup|
|Dried cranberries||Quarter cup|
|Baking soda||Half teaspoon|
|Boiling water||3 tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||Half a cup|
|Golden raisins||Quarter cup|
|Baking soda||Half teaspoon|
|Pumpkin seeds||Quarter cup|
|Unsweetened shredded coconut||1 cup|
Heat oven to a 3500F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Healthy desserts are very easy to prepare.
Mix the flours, cinnamon, salt, and sugar in a large bowl. Add coconut and oats. Toss to combine. Crinkle in cranberries, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and raisins.
Melt honey and butter in a small saucepan. Combine boiling water and the baking soda in a small bowl. Add it to the butter mixture.
Make a hole at the center of the mixture and pour in the butter mixture to combine.
Wet your hands and form the mixture into 15 balls. Place them on the prepared sheets. Give them a space of 1 and a half inches. Press each ball gently until they are a half-inch thick. Bake for 16-17minutes until golden brown. Enjoy your healthy desserts.
Strawberry ice cream for seven
|Greek yogurt||1 cup|
|Frozen strawberries||1 lb|
|Vanilla extract||Half teaspoon|
Pulse a cup of strawberries in a food processor with a knife blade attached to in until finely chopped. Transfer them to a large metal bowl.
In a food processor, put sugar, a cup of strawberries, vanilla and puree yogurt until it smoothens. Pour them to the metal bowl containing strawberries. Stir properly to combine.
Cover and freeze for about an hour until it becomes firm and then garnish with strawberries. Enjoy your healthy desserts.
Angel food cupcake
|Angel food mix||1 box|
|Cool Whip Free|
- Preheat your oven to 3500c
- Prepare angel food as per the instructions were given
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake liners about three-quarter full, which will make about 41 cupcakes.
- Bake until the top is slightly colored for about 8 minutes.
- Let it cool completely.
- Add two-quarters of the strawberry pieces for decorations. Enjoy your healthy desserts.
- Dark chocolate peanut butter banana bites
|Medium ripe bananas||2|
|Creamy nut butter||Quarter cup|
|Baking chocolate||Three-quarter cup|
|Coconut oil||One and half tbsp|
Prepare your healthy dessert by following these simple steps.
Using a parchment paper, cover the baking sheet. Slice every banana into thin slices. Arrange half the pieces on the baking sheet.
Spread the peanut butter on every slice of the banana. Cover every slice with another slice. Put into a freezer until frozen.
Microwave the coconut in a microwave safe bowl until it is melted. Continue to microwave as you stir until it becomes smooth. Using a spoon or a fork, cover each chocolate and then return them to the sheet. Freeze for about one hour. Enjoy your healthy dessert.
Sugar-free stuffed Baked apples
|Medium large apples||8|
|Whole oats||1 cup|
|Chopped walnuts||1 cup|
|Dried unsweetened cranberries||Half cup|
|Ground cinnamon||2 teaspoon|
|Finely ground sea salt||A pinch|
|Chilled vegan butter||2 tablespoon|
|Purified water||1 cup|
|Pure vanilla extract||1 teaspoon|
- Prior to preparing these healthy desserts, Preheat the oven to about 3500C
- Combine the walnuts, oats, cinnamon, vanilla, vegan butter, cranberries and three tablespoons of water in a large mixing bowl. Press the butter into the oats using your hands until it becomes sticky.
- Wash the apples and carefully core them using a knife. Scrap the bottom of the core with a spoon.
- Put the apples in a baking dish and pour one cup of water. Spoon the fillings into the apples to the top. Cover the pan with foil.
- Bake for about one hour until it is tender
- Serve your healthy desserts while warm and enjoy.
The post Easy Healthy Desserts low Calorie ideas weight loss Quickly appeared first on MiniHealthCare.