When it comes to choosing a portable vaporizer for dry herbs as well as concentrates, many people don’t know where to start. People often get confused or really just don’t know what to look for. This is our PAX 3 vaporizer review, where you can see what really matters to most people based on our own testing as well as real time feedback from our customers.
The first key feature here is that you can use the PAX 3 for both dry herbs as well as concentrates by simply inserting a small piece. This makes it a dual use vape. They utilize modern technology with a cool new bluetooth app that allows you to control various settings. You are getting good quality construction and design. It is very small and compact while still one of the better conduction vaporizers you can buy today. Lets take a look below at some of the most important features according to most people.
- Vapor Quality: This is one of the better conduction herb vaporizers you can buy. While you should not count on getting huge vapor clouds that will knock your socks off most people do appreciate the consist high quality vapor production very much. Especially if you are using premium herbs or concentrates. Just a small amount will return an impressive number of pulls before you have to reload. You are getting much better quality vapor here than with most other portable vapes whether it’s for dry herbs or concentrates.
- Portability & Discreteness: PaxLabs is now pushing the envelope on discreteness. It is designed for less smell and also has a new feature, which allows you to dim the controls (lights) if you want to use it in public. This thing is very portable measuring just about 4 inches tall and 1 inch wide. It will certainly fit in your pocket as well as the palm of your hand so you can take it with you and use discretely pretty much anywhere you want to go whether inside or outdoors.
- Ease of use & maintenance: It heats up in about 15-30 seconds depending on the temperature and very easy to use. You can just pack it, turn it on to your desired setting and start to inhale. You will also get a cleaning kit made just for this unit which is much better than using scissors, hangers, q-tips etc. The controls are very easy to understand and simple to use.
- Efficiency: This is one of the areas where the new Pax 3 scores the highest when compared to other similar vapes. Due to the conduction heating, you can get more pulls from less herbs or concentrates than you are probably used to.
- Temperature & Control Settings: There are 4 preset temperature control settings including 360℉ (182°C), 380℉ (193°C), 400℉ (204°C) & 420℉ (215°C). You also have a new 5th setting that will actually allow you to customize it anywhere between 182C and 215C. While some users told us they would like a higher temperature but the positives seem to outweigh the negatives here as you are still getting good vapor clouds with good flavor and very good efficiency. If you are looking for huge clouds this may not be the right choice for you.
- Battery: You get a 3500mAh 18650 battery. This is +500 mAh upgrade from the PAX 2 Vaporizer and offers pretty good user time. Usually this is up to about 90 minutes of usage before needing to recharge depending on which settings you use. Additionally, this battery will recharge in about the same time (90-100 minutes).
- Design & Construction Quality: One really cool new feature is the blue tooth app technology which allows you to have more controls. Although it might take a few uses to understand how to utilize this best we really like this feature and have gotten great feedback from others.
- Warranty: One of the biggest reasons people love the PAX company is because they stand behind their products. The PAX 3 has a 10 year warranty.
The new Bluetooth app is really cool and allows you to have additional control in the form of “heating modes”. Many customers/users find this very intriguing and our team does too. Lets take a look into the 5 modes:
Standard mode will heat up to 360℉ (182°C). This is supposed to be the main control setting. It will increase temperature 5 degrees Celsius as you take your draw to help maintain temperature and then drop back down until you draw again.
Flavor mode will heat up a little higher to 193C. This mode is much like Standard except it gives you a more responsive heating process. First your Pax will heat up but then as you begin to inhale it will add more heat to stay at that exact temperature. After you are done inhaling it will cool back down to 193C.
This helps you to preserve flavor between draws and also you will waste less. This is very useful especially if you are more casual and might forget to inhale or get caught up in a movie, sporting even, favorite show or even something at a live concert, sporting event or anywhere for any reason. Bottom like it adds efficiency and nobody likes to waste money, especially on your favorite flavor!
Boost mode heats up to 204C. Then it will increase the aggressiveness of the heating while you inhale from the unit and decrease the cool down time when you are not inhaling. This is great for any session with thicker vapor as well as anytime you just want or need to get in a very quick session.
Efficiency mode will heat up to 215C initially then will slowly increase your temperature by 1 degree over the course of your session while using the Standard Mode heating algorithms. Great for anyone is primarily concerned about maximum efficiency.
Stealth Profile is a really cool new thing. It will dim the control lights and cool down quicker so that if you are out in public there is much less heating and essentially much less odor.
If you are looking at the Pax 3 then chances are you have heard of and probably used the PAX 2. Our overall Pax 3 portable Vaporizer Review is pretty simple. It is a very nice upgrade with a few extra options, settings and features to improve your overall user experience. If you liked the PAX 2 you should really like this thing and you can purchase it with confidence. The price is a little steep compared to other units in the same category or categories but you are getting good value and will appreciate that later.
The post PAX 3 Vaporizer Review appeared first on King Pen Vapes.