I dont know about you but im a big snacker but find if i can keep myself busy i dont snack as much.
I found a new distraction recently, a site called neobux that basically pays you to click on adverts on their site, play games, do offers and you get Paid, its not a lot and you wont get rich from it, but for me even a penny is free money.
It has good potential to be a good earner though cus you can invest your earnings or use your own money to rent referrals who also click on the ads and you get money from them.
or if you can get a lot of your friends or family to join they become your direct referrals and you keep them as long as they keep clicking. If you would like to join, please sign up under me
here are some other things you can do to distract yourself from Snacking.
- You can paint your nails or toes
- knit or sew
- do puzzles, or crosswords, wordsearches
- do some writing or typing
- sign up to netflix and binge watch good series lol
- do some drawing
- tidy up, spring clean, declutter
- brush your teeth
- have a cat go to sleep on you so you cant move to get to the kitchen, or a baby lol.
- play pc or console games or on your phone
- do paid surveys or paid to click
- not great but if you are a smoker, have a fag, cant eat and smoke at the same time lol
If these dont work then i guess you could just make sure that you dont have any junk food in the house and prepare healthy foods that you can snack on, like carrot sticks, cucumber slices and fruit salads.
I sometimes cook a big vegetable soup in the morning or the night before and then just go get a bowl whenever i feel peckish.
If all else fails then i guess you could just go to bed early lol.