Oops! One More fall! Hair Thinning! Try Out These Simple Solutions!
Are you suffering from Hair thinning? Does your hair fall count is more than 10 per day? It’s time to give some time to yourself. In this busy life, we are yearning for a better living. But did we ever think are we presently living a good life?
We run consequently to secure our future but unnoticing or present. Our body is deteriorating along with the declining hair. Hair Thinning is one such problem that can occur to anyone. With the changes in our day to day life, we focus less on our health too.
It is important to notice what our body is demanding. Hair thinning has become very common today. Due to some factors and lacking some nutritional diet hair thinning is rising rapidly.
Let’s Know Some Common Factors Responsible For Hair Thinning:
- Combing wet hair: One of the common factors that help in hair thinning is combing when hair is wet. Due to the vulnerability of the scalp the after using shampoo can cause hair fall which can lead to thinning.
- Avoid Styling gels: Styling gels contain harsh chemicals to fix/set your hair in the desired shape. Only if it is important to attend a party then only apply. rather avoid on a regular basis.
- Using hair color: Local brand hair color will give you desires color to cover greys. But might leave your hair fall causing thinning of hair. Instead, use natural hair colors or oil based that lessen harm your hair and scalp.
- A strict “NO” to cigarettes and alcohol: Consumption of cigarettes and alcohol can lead to severe health issues. While cigarettes damage lunges and alcohol damages stomach, intestines and kidney. Internal damage can never lead to a beautiful and healthy skin and hair.
- Hormonal imbalances: Sometimes changes in the hormones can show negative effects.Hair thinning can be one of the effects. This problem’s solution can be obtained by visiting a doctor.
Though, we know the factors for the hair loss let’s also look at the solutions too!
- Scalp cleaning: Due to unclean scalp hair thinning is natural. Wash your hair every alternate day if not daily. Try to cover your hair in summer with a cotton cloth if wearing a helmet. This will absorb your sweat leaving your scalp dry.
- Mild Shampoo: See the ingredients in the shampoo. Try to avoid the shampoo with the ingredients like Sodium Lauryl Sulphate or Sodium Laureth Sulphate. These dry up the hair taking out the moisture content from your scalp.
- Protein-rich diet: Try to consume dairy products like cheese, milk, curd, buttermilk which are rich in protein. Also, Food items like eggs, pulses, meat, fish and many other things are rich in protein and are good for your hair longevity
- Water-Intake: You must take at least 8 glasses of water a day to keep yourself hydrated. As we all know our body is made of 75% of water so you know how much the important water intake is.
Home-Made Solutions :
- Castor oil: a well-known agent for hair growth, castor oil massage is another way for the regrowth of hair. But the oil is so thick in consistency so the only way to apply is by heating it up in a warm water to make it applicable.
- Onion juice: Smash some onion or grate it, take the juice and gently rub on your scalp, especially the areas where you have less hair.This is an ayurvedic remedy for the regrowth of hair within some time.
- Coconut oil massage: Hot coconut oil massage has always been the best way to keep hair healthy and strong. A regular massage can do wonders as far as hair growth is concerned.
The post The Simple Solutions To Hair Thinning In Men appeared first on Health and Fitness tips | Men's Health - Fit Life Pedia.