Michael B Jordan Workout Black Panther with Michael B Jordan Diet Black Panther. Also check Michal B Jordan Black Panther Workout & Diet for Creed and details on Michael B Jordan Movies, Height, Wife, Imdb, Age, Facts and Net Worth. And, Michael B Jordan Black Panther Twitter
Michael B. Jordan Workout & Diet For Black Panther
Michael B Jordan Workout & Diet: Here is your today’s inspiration by non other than Michael B Jordan who played Killmonger in Black Panther & Adonis Creed in Creed Movie. Check out how Michael B. Jordan transformed from Creed’s Adonis Creed to Black Panther’s Killmonger.
The Black Panther hit the theaters with storm and there were two names who needs to be absolutely praised those are Chadwick Boseman and other is Michael B. Jordan. The fight between both T’Challa & Killmonger was amazing, if you have seen it, you will to get up from your seats. The story about the film was seen worthy as T’Challa (Chadwick Boseman) needs to get back to throne where the KillMonger (Michael B. Jordan) is also claiming the throne.
Both the actors needed to transform their body in Black Panther movie, the Chadwick Boseman Workout & Diet for Black Panther was one hell and now it’s time to check out Michael B Jordan Workout Routine & Diet Plan. We have already seen Michael B Jordan Workout for Creed were he is beating the hell out of the opponent while fighting. So with workout for creed, Michael B Jordan has developed a mentally as how to build a muscled body for Killmonger’s character in Black Panther.
|Michael B. Jordan Stats|
|Michael B. Jordan Height
|Michael B. Jordan Age
|Michael B. Jordan Weight
Michael B. Jordan Workout Black Panther Revelation
On the Show, Ellen, Michael B. Joardan Reveals how was it to build muscle for Black Panther’ Killmonger, and shared advice to get in shape like Killmonger, which followed cardio and other exercise routine.
He said it becomes while drinking a gallon of water and you need to use bathroom in night and it disturbs sleep. Michael also said that is workout routine was such he used to workout 2 to 3 times and diet for Black Panther is to eat Six meals, thus workout routine and diet lead to lowering social life.
Michael B Jordan Creed Workout to Black Panther Workout Routine
The workout routine of Michael B Jordan for Black Panther was a tough routine, To train for Black Panther there was Celebrity trainer Corey Calliet on the board as this both are working since the Fantastic Four and found that first the Michael was not able to lift 25 Pounds and later the Johnny Storm Suit was not fitting as he was bulked up.
Michael B Jordan said to Calliet that he needs to look like Killmonger who is bulky and super villian.
Michael B Jordan Workout Video
To get physique like Killmonger Michael B. Jordan was put through different workout regime compared to creed. Also, The workout of Michael B Jordan for Black Panther was based on muscled body, that weightlifting for muscle training.
The Michael B Jordan workout plan was to follow weight training that includes dead lifts, bench press and lat pull downs. And for diet six meals a day. Also doing workout for 6 days. The interval training was also added in to workout regime from incline bench press to fly presses & dips to pull ups to push ups, and later Jordan was able to life 115 pound dumbbells.
Killmonger Michael B Jordan Workout Routine
In the first place, For getting into the boots of Killmonger, Michael B Jordan was said to increase 15 pounds from Creed to Black Panther and it get going for Michael, said Calliet. Also, Michael was told to do Squats and after that burpees and therefore he gained the killmonger physique.
Michael B Jordan Workout From Creed to Black Panther
Michael Jordan Workout Routine
Before working out everyday Michael does warm up which includes Jog for 1 mile or Jumping Rope for 5-10 mins, Stretch & SMR
Day 1: Michael B Jordan Workout Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps
- Machine Shoulder Press 4 Sets of 10 Reps
- Lateral Raise 3 Sets of 10 Reps
- Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 4 Sets of 12 Reps
Dumbbell Fly 3 Sets of 12 Reps
- Dip (Weighted): 3 Sets of 12 Reps
- Skullcrusher 2 Sets of 12 Reps
- Dumbbell Shrug 3 Sets of 12 Reps
Day 2: Michael B Jordan Workout Legs & Core
- Leg Curl 3 Sets of 12 Reps
- Barbell Squat 4 Sets of 12 Reps
- Standing Machine Calf Raise 3 Sets of 15-20 Reps
- Decline Sit Up 3 Sets of 15 Reps
- Leg Press 3 Sets of 12 Reps
- Leg Extension 3 Sets of 12 Reps
- Hanging Leg Raise 3 Sets of 15 Reps
- Seated Calf Raise 3 Sets of 20 Reps
- Plank 3 For 20 Secs
Day 3: Michael B Jordan Workout Back & Biceps
- Underhand Barbell Row 3 Sets of 12 Reps
- Lat Pull Down4 Sets of 12 Reps
- Pull Up(Weighted) 3 Sets of 12 Reps
- T-Bar Row 4 Sets of 12 Reps
- Barbell Curl 3 Sets of 12 Reps
- Hammer Curl 3 Sets of 12 Reps
- Hyperextension 3 Sets of 15 Reps
Day 4: Michael B Jordan Workout Abs
- Bicycle Crunch 3 Sets of 10 Secs
- Flutter Kicks 3 Sets of 15 Secs
- Sit Up 3 Sets of 15-20
- Plank 3 Sets of 20 Secs
- Side Plank 3 Sets of 20 Secs
Day 5: Michael B Jordan Workout Chest, Shoulder, Triceps
- Seated Dumbbell Press 4 Sets of 12 Reps
- Bent Over Reverse Fly 3 Sets of 12 Reps
- Dumbbell Bench Press 4 Sets of 12 Reps
- Push Up 3 Sets of 15 Reps
- Close Grip Push Up 3 Sets of 15 Reps
- Rope Pressdown 3 Sets of 12 Reps
Day 6: Michael B Jordan Workout Pull & Posterior Day
- Deadlift 4 Sets of 12 Reps
- Barbell Hip Thrust 3 Sets of 12 Reps
- Standing Machine Calf Raise 3 Sets of 15 Reps
- Close Grip Lat Pulldown 3 Sets of 12 Reps
- Dumbbell Curl 3 Sets of 12 Reps
- Seated Calf Raise 3 Sets of 15 Reps
- Dumbbell Stiff Leg Deadlift 3 Sets of 12 Reps
Michael B Jordan Diet Black Panther
For the role of Killmonger, Michael has to go through a six days workout routine and to for recovery he was need to go through 6 meals which comprises of both low carb diet meal plan and high protein diet.
The post Michael B Jordan Workout Routine & Diet Plan For Black Panther appeared first on Health and Fitness tips | Men's Health - Fit Life Pedia.