How To Make Paneer Tikka
Today we will Try Paneer Tikka, Tandoori Paneer Tikka is one of the most Famous North Indian starters in Indian Restaurants. Paneer Tikka is Also known as the grilled piece of Indian cottage cheese. we will provide the Delicious Paneer Tikka recipe and Simple recipe step by step methods.
Paneer introduces to Indian cottage cheese and Tikka translates to piece of grilled food. These pieces are marinated in spicy yogurt and grilled in tandoor. The resulting piece is delicious, flavourful and makes a meal exotic when served with this.
Classical paneer tikka was made in clay ovens known as a tandoor. With time and trend now they are also made in electric ovens and even on the gas stove using tawa. This dish is very Famous across all over the world. Let’s See this Amazing Recipe of Paneer Tikka.
Ingredients Of Paneer Tikka Recipe
- 1/2 kg paneer
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 Tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 brown cardamom
- 1/2 Tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 onion
- 10 green cardamom
- 1/2 Tbsp cloves
- 1 capsicum
- 1/2 Tbsp black pepper
- 2-star anise 2 pieces
- 1/2 Tbsp shahee zeera
- 2 Tbsp refined oil
- 3 Tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt as per Taste
- 2 tsp Kashmiri chili powder
- 1/2 lime
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 Tbsp dry mango powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 Tbsp chaat masala
- 100 gms whisked curd
- 1/2 Tbsp garam masala
- 2 green chili, chopped
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- Mint leaves, chopped
Methods for Paneer Tikka Recipe
1. First Of All, For Making This Recipe we Required Thick Yogurt.
2. add curd, red chili powder, turmeric, salt, coriander powder, garam masala and chaat masala, To a mixing bowl.
3. Then Add garlic ginger paste, besan, kasuri methi, ajwain. Do not Forget Besan it will Help to hold. the curd well to the paneer tikka. It also brings out a good flavor and will avoid messing up the tawa.
4. Add Oil and lemon juice. Skip lemon juice if your curd is sour.
5. Combine Everything very well. The marinade will be thick.
6. Add onions and capsicum. Coat them very well with marinade.
Also Read:- How To Make Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani
7. then Add paneer and gently coat them too. Therefore manage them very well with the care they may break.
8. Rest them in the Refrigerator for an hour.
9. Begin to thread them on the rod. You can thread them on 3 large or 4 small rods.
10. If making on tawa, heat a tawa with 1 tbsp oil. When it turns hot, place the rod in the center and grill them on a medium heat.
11. Turn them around to grill evenly until they turn golden.
12. Finally, Serve them hot with lemon wedges, onion, and mint chutney.
Related Search: Paneer Tikka Recipe, North Indian starters, Simple recipe, Paneer Tikka recipe, Classical paneer tikka, paneer tikka recipe oven, paneer tikka recipe easy, paneer tikka recipe masala, paneer tikka for grill, paneer tikka recipe in hindi, paneer tikka recipe on tawa, paneer tikka at home, simple paneer tikka recipe at home, paneer tikka recipe curry, paneer tikka chutney recipe
The post Paneer Tikka Recipe With Step By Step Methods appeared first on Health and Fitness tips | Men's Health - Fit Life Pedia.