For the special occasion of Christmas, we are presenting you Eggless Chocolate Cake recipe with preparation method. This cake can be prepared at home in minutes. It would be a great option for you this festival. Your children too like this recipe.
Do you have an oven in your home? If No, then don’t worry as you can prepare eggless chocolate cake in the pressure cooker too. Let’s begin.
Eggless chocolate cake recipe
- Maida: one and a half cup
- Milk Powder: 1 Cup
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Cocoa powder: 2 tablespoons
- Milk: 1 cup
- Baking Powder: 1 Tbsp
- Fresh cream: 1 cup
- Soda: 1/2 tbsp
- Chocolate chips for topping
Method to cook
1. Mix flour in a large bowl.
2. Add Milk and Sugar in it.
3. Now put cocoa powder and coffee powder in it.
4. Mix fresh cream and milk.
5. Mix it well until it becomes smooth.
6. Now put baking powder and soda in it.
7. Mix it well till it becomes smooth.
8. Place ghee on the baking tray.
9. Put the solution on the greased tray.
Also Read: Festive Spring Rolls
10. Put the oven on a pre-heat for 10 minutes.
11. Put the cake in the mold and keep it in the oven for 45 to 50 minutes at a temperature of 170 degree Celsius.
12. When cooked, take it out of the oven.
13. Put chocolate chips on top of the cake.
14. Now put the cake back in the oven for 10 minutes.
15. After it is ready, put the toothpick in the middle of the cake. If the toothpick is clean then it means that the cake is completely cooked.
16. Remove the cake from the mold and keep it cool for 15 minutes.
17. Cut the cake and Enjoy with children.
Note: You can repeat the method using a pressure cooker in absence of oven.
For more recipes, don’t forget to visit FITLIFEPEDIA
Next Search: How to Make Eggless Chocolate Cake, Eggless Chocolate Cake Step by Step, Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe, Rich Chocolate Cake Recipe, cake recipes, cooking recipes, food recipes, new cake recipes, homemade cake recipes, delicious cake recipes, delicious homemade recipes, recipes for special occasion, recipe for Christmas
The post Christmas Special: Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe: How to Make At Home? appeared first on Health and Fitness tips | Men's Health - Fit Life Pedia.