Chicken Tikka Recipe
Delicious Chicken Tikka is a Traditional and very Famous Indian Chicken dish which is bursting full of flavor & color. The word ‘Tikka” means bits, pieces or chunks. it is easy to cook a dish, chicken chunks are marinated in special spices & yogurt and grilled on rod till it is brown & tender.
Chicken Tikka is Too Famous in our Country but people didn’t know the how to make a good Chicken Tikka. then don’t worry we here to help you. This Chicken Tikka can also be made into Chicken Tikka Masala, a tasty gravy dish. We are Also Provide the Recipe for Chicken Tikka, therefore, Follow Our Website To know the Various Delicious Recipes. We are sharing step by step recipe procedure with you then Regular Visit FitLifePedia.com
- Boneless Chicken:- 300 g
- Ginger garlic paste:- 2 Tsp
- Kashmiri red chilly powder:- ¾ tsp
- Lemon juice:- 1 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil:- 3 to 4 tbsp
- Gram / besan flour:- 2 tbsp
- Yoghurt:- 1 cup
- Kashmiri red chilly powder:- 1 Tsp
- Ginger garlic paste:- 1 Tsp
- Turmeric powder:- ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder:- ½ tsp
- Salt as required
How to Make Delicious Chicken Tikka
1. At the First, Cut Boneless chicken to uniform cubes.
2. Prepare marinade with ginger garlic paste, Kashmiri red chilly powder, salt and lemon juice.
3. Dip the chicken pieces in a marinade, Combine well.
4. Keep it aside for 1 to 2 hrs.
5. Then, Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan.
6. Add ajwain seeds and gram flour.
7. Keep the flame in low and saute for few minutes, till rich aroma arise. ( Also take care the Hot flour doesn’t get burnt )
Also Read:- How To Make Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani
8. Turn off the flame.
9. Add it to a bowl containing yogurt.
10. Mix well and add Red chilly powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder and garam masala powder.
11. whisk thoroughly the yogurt mixture with a beater until it turns to smooth paste.
12. Add 1 to 2 tbsp of cooking oil to it and Mix.
13. Add the marinated chicken pieces to the mixture.
14. Let it rest for 2 to 3 hrs.
15. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 15 to 20 mins.
You may also like:- Learn Healthy Palak Paneer Recipe, Step by Step Method
16. Thread the marinated chicken pieces onto the skewer one by one and keep ready.
17. Pre-heat your oven or grill to a medium high temperature (200 C / 400 F)
18. Place the skewers on the grill racks in your oven with a tray underneath to collect the drippings.
19. Roast the chicken until it is browned on all sides and tender.
20. At Last, Check if the chicken is cooked and grill for 10 mins, by smearing oil to the surface.
21. Finally, Your Delicious Chicken Tikka is ready.
22. Serve hot with onion rings & lemon slices Garnishing
Try this Chicken Tikka recipe on your home. If you like this recipe, please tell others to visit FITLIFEPEDIA or you can write to us.
Popular Search: Chicken Tikka, Famous Indian Chicken dish, Chicken Tikka Masala, Recipe for Chicken Tikka, How to Make Delicious Chicken Tikka, How to make good chicken tikka masala, how to make chicken tikka, how to make chicken tikka at home, how to make chicken tikka masala at home, how to make chicken tikka in a microwave, how to make chicken tikka sandwich filler, how to make chicken tikka in hindi, how to make chicken tikka biryani, how to make chicken tikka on gas, how to make chicken tikka at home without the oven, how to make a good chicken tikka masala, how to make malai chicken tikka at home, how to make chicken tikka pizza at home.
The post How to Make Delicious Chicken Tikka, Step by Step Method appeared first on Health and Fitness tips | Men's Health - Fit Life Pedia.