Testosterone plays a very important role in both male and female body development. This androgen affects men specifically, determining the proper reproductive system condition. It facilitates fat deposits, promotes correct bone and muscle tissue development and is involved in plenty of other processes both during puberty and later life. For example, decreased hormone levels influence a man’s character, behavior, and state of mind, causing drowsiness, apathy, anxiety, rapid mood swings, and cantankerousness.
The ageing process inevitably leads to a decline in hormone secretion which portends the possible emergence of countless medical conditions. Fortunately, the pharmaceutical industry has worked on remedies aimed at preventing such undesirable consequences. In 1950, scientists invented the first synthetic testosterone, belonging to the anabolic steroids group. Its key property was the ability to raise hormone rates artificially. However, there was an obstacle: the synthetic substance acted too quickly, so that a patient had to endure injections several times a day as the testosterone only reached the required index for a short time. Discovery of ethers, in particular, Cypionate, which happened a little after enanthate creation, significantly boosted the artificial testosterone’s release period allowing the patients to inject less frequently so just a couple of times during a week. It raised hormone replacement therapy to a new plane.
Now let’s outline the basic article’s topic. Below is a review of all the pros and cons of using this drug by gymrats and pro athletes.
Testosterone Cypionate for Sale: Main Features
Testosterone cypionate belongs to the classification of long testosterone esters. Its prolonged pharmacokinetic half-life (about two weeks) makes it a fantastic choice for people, who don’t want frequent infusions of different types of steroids. Often this testosterone ester is a part of muscle mass gain cycles. Indeed, it significantly increases strength and endurance, especially when combined with other preparations, Deca Durabolin, for instance, due to its high anabolic and androgenic effect. It is highly effective for achieving success in bodybuilding. Before looking more closely at the makeup of this med, let’s clarify one stereotypical misconception. Cypionate is practically identical to enanthate and is generally deemed to be on a par with it. The difference can be isolated to the action’s duration and the cost only.
Where to buy the drug? You can do this in online stores. In authorised pharmacies, this drug is not sold for sports purposes. Its price for sale online is around 50 dollars per 10 ml vial. But you can easily source a coupon to receive a discount.
This list details the product’s brand names including:
- Depo-Testosterone (DepoTest);
- Andro Cyp;
- Andronaq LA;
- Testa C;
- Testex Leo Prolongatum;
- Andronate (discontinued);
- D-test (discontinued);
- Testadiate depo;
- Testosterone cyclopentanepropionate;
- Testoject C200.
Testosterone Cypionate Dosage and Steroid Profile
The steroid profile of testosterone cypionate for sale is as follows:-
- The relative mass of the molecule is 412.6112.
- The molecular weight of synthetic testosterone is 288.429.
- The molecular weight of ether is 132.1184.
- The chemical formula of cypionate is C27 H40 O3.
- Testosterone formula (basic) is 7β-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one (C19H28O2).
- During the cycle, endogenous T levels decrease, because when testosterone is not produced naturally, the organism supposes: “Why do I have to produce hormone when it is already present in abundance?”. Absence of correct post-cycle therapy, associated with taking testosterone pills or injections, can trigger hormone emission decrease.
- Testosterone has a unique ability to enhance the basic substance synthesis and accelerate the growth of muscle tissue (protein) and slow its break-down.
- This is an androgenic medication providing 100% of testosterone androgenic effect.
- High level of conversion into estrogens or aromatization, there is a need for the use of antagonist hormones and modulators. Stay cautious when using such meds, always consult a health care specialist since numerous studies show that plenty of aromatase inhibitors (for example, Letrozole for men) can induce various adverse events, (cardiovascular system disorders, high arterial tension and so on).
- Significant suppression of hypothalamic activity which leads to a decrease in testosterone production in the testicles.
- Hepatotoxicity is absent, in contrast to taking most anabolic steroids pills, such as Andriol and Methandienone.
- It is an injectable product.
- The duration of the ether action is 15 days (unlike some injectable steroids, such as Drostanolone, and anabolic steroids pills that function for a much shorter time).
- The time interval for which it is possible to detect the use of testosterone cypionate via injection is approximately 3 months.
- The following dosage is recommended for men: 200-1000mg per week with the average being between 200mg and 500mg
- Women should avoid this medication as strong aromatization can trigger the development of secondary male sexual feature. While men can recover from gynecomastia or acne easily, women will be left with permanent negative effects.
Side Effects of Testosterone Cypionate Injection
Unfortunately, abuse of this preparation, its prolonged consumption and other incorrect use are associated with various standard side effects, identical to those induced by the other testosterone derivatives, in particular:
Alopecia with simultaneous enhancement of hair distribution on the other parts of the body. This effect is caused by the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. To neutralize this manifestation, you can reduce the dose or add finasteride to the therapy. However, this unwelcome condition is not directly caused by the testosterone; genetic predetermined hypersensitivity to dihydrotestosterone is the key reason.
Men may also face prostate enlargement. The mechanism of combating this disorder is identical to that described above.
Acne caused by the increase in oiliness of the skin increase. To deal with this problem, follow a diet with a moderate amount of fats (avoid unhealthy ones) and monitor skin hygiene closely, for example, use proprietary lotions for the condition. According to reviews, sometimes, for example, in the case of a pronounced predisposition to acne, athletes completely stop injecting testosterone.
Typical side effects caused by testosterone conversion into estrogenic steroids include water retention, swelling, and gynecomastia. These can be easily handled by including anastrozole into the cycle. In addition, the use of more modest doses of testosterone can help to avoid this adverse effect.
Testosterone Cypionate Cycle and Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT)
Testosterone cypionate can serve as a “solo” remedy in the cycle or be combined with other steroidal drugs. 250-500mg (max 1000mg) is the optimal weekly dose. Bigger dosages are not a good idea because they are fraught with side effects: it is does not necessarily follow that a higher dosage will achieve a more powerful effect. Use of testosterone cypionate should last for approximately 8 weeks. The drug can be mixed with nandrolones and trenbolones, (additional administration of cabergoline is needed for diminishing the high prolactin levels caused by them), and with numerous oral products – methandienone, Stanozolol, Turinabol, etc.
When adding other steroids, opt for slightly lower dosages compared to those typical for a solo cycle. This approach will help to avoid adverse side effects by the synergy of two or more drugs. Anastrozole or Exemestane should be included in the cycle on the fourth week. Also, chorionic gonadotropin’s intake in 500 IU weekly will act in the most beneficial way, maintaining pituitary, hypothalamus and testicles function. This, in turn, helps a juicer to avoid a grievous and enduring post-course period. Sportsmen should use Clomiphene, Tamoxifen or toremifene (Fareston) after the discontinuation of the cycle.
Keep in mind, the post-cycle period is a time of the restoration of testosterone’s baseline values and renewal of the condition of the whole body. That is why it is good to add vitamins and micronutrients (especially vitamin E and zinc), testosterone boosters (Tribulus or D-Aspartic acid) and chondroprotectors (glucosamine, collagen, hyaluronan, and chondroitin) into your recovery menu. Sometimes, peptides, like Acetyl hexapeptide-3, or GH, such as CJC-1295, are used, but this can lead to unacceptable health risks. However, this is the pro sportsmen’s prerogative. To achieve maximum results, it is recommended to switch from long stamina orientated training sessions to shorter and more intensive ones.