If you use Anabolic steroids or want to learn something interesting about them, you can visit forums dedicated to using these drugs. On these sites, users share real buying experience, the experience using anabolic drugs, and making steroid cycles.
What is a forum?
Forum (web forum, online forum) is a site designed for online discussions. Such site is filled by the users themselves. Previously, such systems were the only place where you could get a help. But with the expansion of the Internet, newer and simpler services have appeared. Social networks and comments killed most of the forums, they simply were not needed.
But people still use them. And this is justified: after all, as a rule, it is the place where you can get the most qualified free help.
Imagine you want to take steroids. These are potentially dangerous medicines and obviously, you have questions about them. It is not very pleasant to call friends every moment, at the same time consulting experts is too expensive. But through the Internet you can find the same enthusiasts who took these medicines, learned them well and are ready to help for free. (However, it must be noted that it can be dangerous for health, it is not recommended to use steroids without a doctor’s prescription).
This is the purpose of the forums. They unite people, carried away by a certain theme. In our case, you need to find a resource, devoted to Anabolic Steroids. In order to fully access the forum posts, you usually need to register.
How can you register on the forums?
You register by clicking on the ‘Register’ link on the site of chosen forum. The system will ask you to type your user name, email address and password. Besides, some other fields will appear for your responding. One part of them will be binding upon, the other part will be optional. After completing all necessary options, you will be successfully registered. In some cases, you may be asked to click on “activation email”, which is sent to your address. After that the registration will be completed.
Turn attention to the fact that showing your email does not mean that you will be sent unnecessary “spam” because you are allowed to hide your email from others. Of course, you can share your address with needed people but the system will not make it open unless you permit.
Evolutionary – website and well-known forum
Evolutionary is a website about bodybuilding and steroids. This site has its own forum (https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/). This forum is modeled according to the classical structure and has several sections:
1) Anabolic Steroids and PEDs. In this section, users can discuss anabolic steroids and other medicines to improve sport performance. At the time of writing, more than 500,000 posts that are dedicated to specific anabolic steroids (for example, Sustanon 250), steroid cycles, athletes who took steroids, etc. have been written in this section.
2) Supplements. Here, users can discuss supplements, for example, those that are designed to boost testosterone naturally.
3) Product Reviews. This section contains various reviews about all types of supplements, including prohormones, dietary, health, and more.
4) Source Talk. Its second name is “Underground discussion”. Only registered users have access to this section.
5) The section “Approved Sources” is “Underground discussion” too and also only registered users can get advantages from it.
6) Source Reviews. Here, each user can get acquainted with the reviews of suppliers of various medications and sports supplements.
As of February 1, 2018, this forum had 10127 users online. 326 members and 9801 guests.
Steroid.com Forums – a large platform for discussions
On the Steroid.com website (https://forums.steroid.com/) you can find a huge forum with a bunch of sections that discuss the use of anabolic, testosterone replacement therapy, sport supplements, etc. There are many sections on the forum, including:
- Questions & answers about anabolics;
- Discussion of anabolic brands;
- HRT – low testosterone treatment, anti-aging;
- PCT (post cycle therapy);
- Hormone replacement for women;
- Workout and training;
- Supplements, etc.
As of February 1, 2018, this forum had 14,905 users online, 123 members and 14782 guests
Anabolic Steroid Forums
Anabolic Steroid Forums (http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/) is a slightly smaller site than the above. Nevertheless, it is popular. The forum is divided into 3 main sections (Bodybuilding Zone, AAS Zone, AAS Sponsor Forums) and one additional (Other Forums). Subsection «Anabolic Steroids» in AAS Zone section contains a lot of threads.
As of February 1, 2018, this forum had 2914 users online. 497 members and 2417 guests.
Brotherhoodofpain anabolic steroid forum
Brotherhoodofpain (https://brotherhoodofpain.com/) is a site whose owners position themselves as the largest growing bodybuilding and steroid forum in the whole world. We cannot judge whether this is true or not, since there are no visitor statistics on the main page of this forum. Like the above forums, this one is divided into several sections. Among them are:
- Discussion of Anabolics;
- Women Training, Fitness & Anabolic Steroids;
- Anabolic Steroid Profiles;
- HGH, IGF and Peptides;
- Home Chemistry.
Also on the forum there is a section for people from Australia.
JuicedMuscle – small anabolic forum
JuicedMuscle (https://juicedmuscle.com/) is an anabolic forum with a relatively small. It contains a subsection called “General Chat” (a forum for all general talk), a subsection on anabolic steroids, sports supplements, etc. As of February 1, 2018, this forum has 1582 users online, 1 member and 1581 guests.