Liana Werner-Gray, writer of The Earth Diet regimen welcomes you to prepare these excellent gluten free muffins that you can enjoy warm along with cold.
Total making time: 40 minutes
Makes: 12 muffins
TIP: Do not bother with being exact with the spices, be generous with your spoonfuls!
- 2 medium/large carrots (concerning 2 rounded mugs not packed)
- 1 small courgette (zucchini)
- 250g ground almonds
- 80g sultanas as well as raisins (or any type of dried fruit mix)
- Grated rind of 1 unwaxed orange
- 2 big natural eggs (added big in the US)
- 2 tblsps additional virgin olive oil or warmed up coconut oil
- 80ml acacia honey
- 1 tblsp organic cider vinegar
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 rounded tsps cinnamon
- ½ rounded tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 rounded tsp mace (or nutmeg)
- ¼ rounded tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp sea salt
If you have to transform these dimensions or use a Fahrenheit stove setting, google conversions. These are approximate though because it depends on the size of your cup.
- Place some paper instances into a muffin tray.
- Set the oven to 170 ° C (fan/convection stove)
* This dish supplied by and also thanks to Gluten Free SCD and Veggie!