The Global Rice Protein Market was worth USD 63.3 million in 2016, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.15%, to reach USD 85.3 million by 2021. Rice protein is considered as an alternative to the popular whey and soy proteins. It is extracted by treating sprouted rice with enzymes to separate carbohydrates from proteins. The extracted protein is added directly or as flavored in the industries. Rice protein flavor is preferred to whey protein in artificial flavoring industry due to its distinct taste and flavor and it is also less unpleasant than whey protein.
Rice protein contains high quantities of cysteine and sulphur containing amino acids. It is generally used in conjunction with pea protein to balance the lack of lysine in rice protein. The amino acids present in rice protein are essential in tissue rebuilding and it is also found to aid in the recovery of muscles.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Rice Protein Market to 2021 @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/rice-protein-market-4117/
Increasing demand for the use of dietary supplements in food and growing awareness of consumers towards healthy eating habits are majorly expected to drive the market. Increase in demand for plant based protein consumption in diet management, growing use of artificial protein flavors in food and beverage industries, applications of rice protein in pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries are also expected to drive the market growth. However, presence of better alternatives such as soy and whey proteins and relatively high costs are restraining the market growth.
The Rice Protein Market is categorized based on the product, type, application, form and region. Based on product, the market is categorized into Concentrates, Isolates and Hydrolysates. Isolates are the most common type of proteins and hence they occupy the largest market share in products segment. Based on type, the market is categorized into Organic rice protein and Inorganic rice protein. Organic rice protein holds the largest market due to the increasing demand for gluten free and non GMO protein supplements. Based on applications, the market is segmented into Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Animal Feed and others. Food and beverage market holds the largest market share due to the large number of applications in this segment and high demand for nutritional food. Food and beverage segment is further categorized into Sports and Energy Nutrition, Bakery & Confectionary, Meat Analogues & Extenders, Dairy Alternatives and others. Based on form, the market is segmented into dry form and liquid form.
Free sample of the report is available @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/rice-protein-market-4117/request-sample
Based on geography, the market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. North America leads the Rice Protein market due to the high adoption rate of new products and technologies in this region. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing segment due to the increasing demand for healthy and nutritional food.
Some of the major players in this region are RiceBran Technologies, AIDP Inc., Nutrition Resource Inc, Axiom Foods Inc., Golden Grain Group Ltd., Nutribiotic, Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Bioway Organic Ingredients Co., Ltd. and Shafi Gluco Chem Pvt. Ltd.
Inquire before buying @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/rice-protein-market-4117/inquire
The scope of the report provides:
· The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
· Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
· Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
· Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
· The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter’s Five Forces
· The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
· Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
· Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
· Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Looking for more? If you are in need of a specific research study, we have an expertise in undertaking a customized study and will aid to meet your research requirement to the fullest.
Order your copy of the report: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/rice-protein-market-4117/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
Follow us @ https://in.linkedin.com/company/market-data-forecast