According to the report Asia-Pacific Point-of-care Diagnostics Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The Market was worth $3.01 billion in 2016 and estimated to reach $4.92 billion by the end of 2021 with a CAGR of 10.28%.
Point-of-care diagnostics allow a speedy, convenient, and cost-efficient way to diagnose diseases at healthcare centers and hospitals. Point-of-care diagnostics is a term collectively used for diagnostic procedures and tests performed on-site. As compared to conventional in-laboratory tests, point-of-care diagnostics have the advantage of speed and convenience without compromising on consistency. Point-of-care diagnostics help cut down on the need for sophisticated diagnostic systems for regular tests like blood tests and urine tests.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Asia-Pacific Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market to 2021 @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-home-healthcare-market-2355/
Many advanced point of care diagnostic products are on the verge of being used practically and widely. But, more than innovative and advanced point-of-care devices, there is an extensive need for inexpensive solutions that can be set up in regions where infectious diseases are highly prevalent. In developing regions, these tests are crucial in counterbalancing the lack of adequate laboratory capacity. This is one of the most promising opportunities that can be grabbed by market players.
In order to provide effective and fast diagnostic results, clinics and other healthcare establishments, are opting for point-of-care test, which are consequently influencing industrial growth. Advances in technology and introduction of cost effective and high quality medical solutions aimed at achieving miniaturization and lab automation are expected to serve the point-of-care diagnostics market as a vital driver. Additionally, healthcare practitioners have been observed to be increasingly more open and willing to adopt the use of point-of-care diagnostic consumables and medical devices thereby resulting in rapid demand and growth of this market. However, there are some certain market restraints that players need to overcome. The effort and co-ordination required among healthcare centers, researchers, practitioners and manufacturers is the greatest restraining factor for the growth of point-of-care diagnostics market. Also, reluctance from the industry towards changing the existing norms, frequent product recalls, stringent regulatory framework and unfavorable reimbursement scenario are some of the challenges faced by the point-of-care diagnostics market.
Free sample of the report is available @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-point-of-care-diagnostics-market-1562/request-sample
Asia-Pacific Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market: Segmentation
· Infectious Diseases
· Cardiac Markers
· Oncology Markers
· OTC Diagnostic Tests
· Drugs Of Abuse
· Blood Gas Testing
· Fertility Testing
· Glucose Monitoring
· Ambulatory Chemistry
· Decentralized Clinical Chemistry
· Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
· Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
· Market Share Analysis, By Product
· Home Healthcare
· Ambulatory Care Settings
· Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End-Users
· Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End-Users
· Market Share Analysis, By End-Users
Mode of Delivery
· Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Mode of Delivery
· Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Mode of Delivery
· Market Share Analysis, By Mode of Delivery
On the basis of geography, the global market is analyzed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. Emerging markets such as China and India offer high growth potential for companies involved in the development and distribution of point-of-care diagnostic devices. Increasing initiatives by market players, growing patient population base, and rise in the number of partnerships and joint ventures among point-of-care providers are the key factors driving the growth of point-of-care diagnostics market in emerging countries.
Some of the major players in this market are Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Roche Diagnostics Limited, BioMerieux, Siemens Healthcare, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Johnson & Johnson , Alere Inc., and PTS Diagnostics.
Inquire before buying @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-point-of-care-diagnostics-market-1562/inquire
Reasons to buy Asia-Pacific Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Avail discount @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-point-of-care-diagnostics-market-1562/request-discount
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Mail: [email protected]
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases