Morning habits play a very important role for those who are trying to lose weight in a healthy way.
Although many are often overlooked, those first practices of the day are determinant to have an optimal energy level and good metabolic rate.
In fact, one of the reasons that present difficulties to lose weight is because, during this time, errors are made that interfere with the results of diet and exercise.
For this reason it is essential to identify it and of course, to take the necessary measures to correct it before they become an obstacle.
Next we want to share in detail the 6 main so you do not hesitate to correct them now.
1. You sleep “5 minutes more”
When awakening it is common to feel that need to sleep “5 minutes more” to get out of bed and feel active.
However, it is a not-so-favorable habit to lose weight , especially if it lasts longer and longer.
- Those minutes in which you sleep too much could be used to have a good breakfast, or, to do a little exercise.
- Even the ideal is to wake up 15 minutes earlier than usual , to implement some habit that helps to improve the pace of metabolism.
- Of course, it is important to have a good quality of sleep, not less than 7 hours a day.
2. Do not moisturize your body
This is one of the most frequent errors and also one of the most negative impact generated.
During the rest period the body uses liquids for many of its processes and for this reason, upon awakening there is some degree of dehydration.
- Drinking water in the morning, just after standing in the bed, helps us to rehydrate the body so that it runs smoothly throughout the day.
- The benefits are greater if you add lemon juice or a depurative plant.
3. Do not eat a good breakfast
Not spending enough time to eat a good Breakfast is the main reason why the diet fails at the time of losing weight.
- Replacing breakfast with coffee with cookies slows metabolism and prevents weight loss.
- The situation is the same when ignored with the belief of “saving calories”.
- A good breakfast should represent 25% of the total daily calorie intake.
- This should contain protein, fiber and sources of carbohydrates.
- It is also essential to add antioxidants and if possible, omega 3 fatty acids.
4. You do not have a good breakfast schedule
The time when you eat breakfast also has a lot to do with the benefits it brings to your body and metabolism.
- If you choose to eat it too late, the hormones of hunger are uncontrolled and you probably end up making poor food choices.
- Among other things, it makes the metabolism slower to burn calories and fat.
5. Eat Unhealthy Snacks
To keep the metabolism active and to avoid morning tiredness, it is recommended to eat snacks in the middle of the morning.
These small meals give the body an extra boost of energy and nutrients so that it continues its work without difficulties.
The problem is that many do not know how to choose them and end up eating foods full of calories and artificial substances.
- It is not okay to eat breads, fried or drinks full of cream and calories.
- The ideal is to consume pieces of fruits and vegetables, or bars of whole grain.
6. Do you stress at work?
During the first hours of the working day it is common to feel a slight sense of pressure for all the activities that must be fulfilled during the day.
Not knowing how to handle it correctly can end up in too much stress and believe it or not, it can also interfere with your weight loss plan.
- When too much stress occurs the body releases more cortisol , a type of hormone that, in addition to affecting mood, interferes with metabolism.
- Continuous exposure to this is related to a greater tendency to accumulate abdominal fat.
Are you making any of these mistakes in your morning? If you have just identified it, try to correct it as soon as possible so that it does not affect your body weight.
The practice of healthy habits, especially in terms of diet and physical activity, is the best way to achieve fast and permanent results.