Do you want to know how to make the Activated Carbon Mask or black mask at home, the revolutionary treatment of the moment to eliminate all the black spots of your skin? In this Green Health Tips article , we are going to show you the best recipes that you can use to look a completely renewed skin, without trace of impurities and much more radiant and luminous. Activated charcoal cosmetic treatments are ideal to absorb all the grease and dirt accumulated in the face, which leaves the skin fully purified and allows to clean the inside of the pores, thus ending with all those blackheads that are usually more visible , especially in the area of the nose, cheeks and forehead. Pay attention to the following lines and discoverhow to make an activated carbon mask , also known as a “black mask” ; you will see how with your application, your complexion will be unpolluted and very clean.
What is the activated charcoal mask or black mask?
The protagonist of this mask to remove blackheads and purify the skin completely is activated carbon or charcoal , a type of coal treated with oxygen and obtained from coconut shells or pine wood, willow , eucalyptus, etc. It is a highly purifying and detoxifying natural product that is used to detoxify the body and improve both our external and internal health. But in addition to its medicinal benefits, they have discovered the incredible properties it has to improve the appearance of the skin, mainly to clean it in depth, to leave it free of bacteria, to eliminate the dirt and grease of the pores and consequently, the black spots and many other impurities. Let’s see below what all these properties are in detail and how the black mask can contribute to the health and beauty of the skin.
Properties of activated charcoal for the skin
- Detoxifies the skin: it has active elements that allow to clean the skin in depth, eliminating all the dirt, residues and toxins accumulated in it.
- Disinfects the skin: it actively acts against the bacteria that accumulate in the face and that can end up producing irritations and infections. This property also contributes to the youth of the skin, as the skin is completely healthy and will take longer to age.
- It reduces the fat and is anti-acne: it has the ability to recover the excess of sebum secreted by the sebaceous glands, which is ideal to prevent the appearance of impurities and to improve the skin when suffering from acne.
- Eliminates black spots and impurities: by absorbing all the grease and dirt present in the skin and accumulated in the pores, removes blackheads in an amazing way, in addition to other impurities such as pimples and granites.
- Reduces pore size: after use, the pores of the skin are completely clear and clean, which helps in a very short time to decrease in size and close. The result is flawless, smooth and super soft skin, with no trace of impurities or imperfections.
Activated Carbon Mask and Gelatin
There are several recipes that we can use to make a homemade activated carbon mask and then we will show you the different options that you have at your fingertips. With all of them, you will get a clean, extra soft and luminous skin.
The first treatment that we propose is the mask of activated charcoal and gelatin without flavor or neutral , because the latter has high doses of collagen, a protein that helps fight against skin aging and provides a lot of flexibility and firmness to the skin. In addition it also serves to remove impurities and combat excess fat. Take note of the recipe to prepare it at home!
- 4 capsules or activated charcoal pills, you can find it in pharmacies or stores specializing in the sale of natural products
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 sachet of unflavored or neutral gelatin
Preparation and application
- In a microwave-safe container, pour the milk and the gelatin sachet.
- Put the container in the microwave for about 10 or 15 seconds to warm the mixture a little.
- Add the activated charcoal and stir all the ingredients with a spoon until it dissolves and obtain a homogeneous mixture with a gelatinous texture.
- For best results, it is best that before applying it prepare your skin in the following way: wash your face with soap and water and then moisten a clean towel with warm water and pass it all over the face to open the pores, do it giving small touches on the skin.
- With the aid of a brush, extend the mask all over the face, avoiding the area of the eye contourand make sure to cover well those areas with more black spots and impurities.
- Let it act for about 20 minutes and after this time, when you notice that the mask has dried on the skin, remove it by slowly pulling with your fingers and finally rinse the face with plenty of warm or cool water to close the pores.
Activated carbon mask and glue
A variant of the previous recipe is to replace the flavorless gelatin with a little bit of white cola for children , although it may seem a bit strange, this product is non-toxic and will help to extract very well all the dirt and accumulated residues inside the pores of the skin. But, yes, it is important that you always make sure beforehand that the tail is non-toxic, as it will come into direct contact with your skin. Pay attention to the following instructions on how to make an activated carbon mask and glue:
- 4 tablets or activated charcoal capsules
- 3 tablespoons white non-toxic infant cola
Preparation and application
- In a bowl, mix the ground activated charcoal tablets with the white glue.
- Stir with a spoon until a homogeneous and consistent mixture is obtained.
- Open the pores of the skin of the face by applying a little warm or warm water.
- Apply the mask all over the face with a brush, avoiding the eye contour.
- Leave it to stand for about 20 minutes and wait for it to dry completely on the skin.
- When dry, remove by pulling with your fingers from the bottom up and carefully.
- Finally, wash your face as you usually do and go!
In addition to these treatments with Activated Carbon, the tips shown in the article Quick black spots can also be helpful.
Activated charcoal mask and honey
You can also make a face mask homemade activated to clarify the skin of the armpits and look a skin with a more balanced and beautiful tone, as this area tends to darken with the passage of time and with continuous waxing. This time, activated carbon should be mixed with honey, a substance with disinfectant and moisturizing properties that will help to look whiter and healthier skin.
Just mix 1/2 tablespoon of activated charcoal with 1 tablespoon of honey and apply the resulting paste on the dry skin of the armpits with the aid of a brush. Wait about 20 minutes and then remove carefully, finally rinsing the area abundantly warm or cold water.
In the following article you can see more home remedies to remove stains from the armpits successfully.
This article is for information only, in Green Health Tips we have no power to prescribe medical treatments or make any kind of diagnosis. We invite you to go to a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more similar articles to Homemade Activated Carbon Mask – perfect for removing blackheads! , we recommend you to enter our category of aesthetic treatments.